Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
alien slave for several uses and purposes that i dont feel like elaborating on atm

Would you rather know exactly what people thought of you but could never change how they perceive you OR Everyone knows what you think of them the moment they look at you
Know exactly what people thought of me

Would you rather be a TTT Admin or be banned from Dinkleberg’s?
Banned from dinklebergs

Would you rather Play Garry mod for the rest of your life Or Play GTA5 for 1 month straight with out sleep
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Gmod for the rest of my life. I need my sleep :/

would you rather know when you die or how you die?
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(08-20-2020, 08:31 PM)Tedgp908 Wrote: Know exactly what people thought of me

Would you rather be a TTT Admin or be banned from Dinkleberg’s?

Banned
[Image: b_560x95.png]
would you rather play Dinkleberg's Server || Looking for staff || TTT or drink pepsi
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Would you rather loose the ability to read or loose the ability to speak?
Ability to speak. At least then I'd learn sign language like I've been wanting to since forever.

Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
I think being able to talk to animals would be cool lol 

Would you Rather give up social media? or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
[Image: titan.gif]
(08-20-2020, 11:50 PM)Titan17 Wrote: I think being able to talk to animals would be cool lol 

Would you Rather give up social media? or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
Social media the fuck is that?

Would you rather be forced to project what you're thinking outloud or be forced to greet everyone you meet with a fortnite default dance?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020