Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hamilton's / Django's Trusted Application
(Hey guys, It's Django Freeman, I was just going to say really quickly that I'm trying to come back into the pc gaming community and I feel like submitting this application would be a motivator for me coming back, even if it Doesn't get accepted

Ingame Name: Hamilton South

Time Played: 4d 7h 11m

When First Joined: Around New Years eve of 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm available throughout the days during the month unless something comes up, and I live in the west coast so my time zone is PST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel like I can give an unbiased opinion on matters of broken rules and other topics during game time.

Why you want to help the community: I honestly feel as if the community of this server has become a bit toxic, like as i'm writing this someone is still gagged for earraping their mic.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through TTT servers before/after the ball dropped (Don't Remember) and saw it had a fast download so I joined it.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have

Other:  I'm not really a liked face on the server and I know that, so Honestly I just want an Unbiased and fair critique of myself.
i was unaware of your existence until i saw this thread, but that may be different times of activity or my memory is just bad, either equally as likely
(08-20-2020, 10:43 AM)grasse Wrote: i was unaware of your existence until i saw this thread, but that may be different times of activity or my memory is just bad, either equally as likely
Yeah I'm back m8 hows it hanging?
-1 you've literally been back for only a day....
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-20-2020, 11:06 AM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: -1 you've literally been back for only a day....
Well yeah but I was on a bit of last month too
-1 if you have just got back its a hard no and you should have more community involvement like discord
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Hi, I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm in joining our team, however you have only been back for a little bit. Not saying this will be instantly denied, but its hard for those of us on the trusted committee to decide if you are ready when we haven't even seen you much lately. My advice is to be active for a month or two so that we can better assess your abilities.
Don't be discouraged however, I love seeing new faces, just some consistency would be nice.
Hey Hamilton! I’ve seen you on the server a couple of times and you follow the rules and don’t cause that much of a ruckus! The only thing I’d say to work on is your hours as it’s ideal to have 100+ hours to have the opportunity to apply for trusted! So keep on playing on I think you can make it for sure! Just not now but maybe sometime in the near future! I’ll stay neutral for now!
Based on how you were on the discord yesterday, I'm afraid that you are the kind of person that thinks more with their emotions rather than logic.

Also, as others have stated, I had no idea who you even were until I saw you arguing with someone in the discord. 

This is a -1 from me; apply again in a month after you've spent more time back and prove to me that you're not somebody who's looking to pick fights with people.
Very hard -1 from me. You have been trolling a ton today. Pull a 180 and reapply in a month.