Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's skip the small talk.
Let's get deep. I wanna get to know the community, like really get to know you guys as people. Its good to know what kind of music you guys are into and your favorite type of coffee and stuff, but let's get a little deeper than that (judgement free). 
Tell me some of your irrational fears or what makes you feel aliveAnd of course, if y'all want to - ask questions that get you thinking!
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Spiders. I’m scared of spiders.
I have arachnophobia, as I have recently discovered that my reaction to & reason for being terrified of spiders is irrational lmao.

Something fun about me also is I have diagnosed and debilitating ADHD which affects every part of my life possible. Not a fear but yknow.
[Image: d93.png]
dieing is probably my worst fear to many outcomes we know almost nothing about
Two things fuck giant snakes and fuck being in the middle of the ocean and the vastness of it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-24-2020, 04:41 PM)Proper Wrote: I have arachnophobia, as I have recently discovered that my reaction to & reason for being terrified of spiders is irrational lmao.

Something fun about me also is I have diagnosed and debilitating ADHD which affects every part of my life possible. Not a fear but yknow.
What's your reasoning? Let's hear it! 

And I totally get that, got two diagnosed mental health related issues that my whole life basically revolved around and is why I am the person I am today.
(08-24-2020, 05:10 PM)snicks Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:41 PM)Proper Wrote: I have arachnophobia, as I have recently discovered that my reaction to & reason for being terrified of spiders is irrational lmao.

What's your reasoning? Let's hear it! 

And I totally get that, got two diagnosed mental health related issues that my whole life basically revolved around and is why I am the person I am today.

I'm hardly afraid of being bit by a spider, but I am terrified of them touching me or approaching me in any way. Had a long conversation about them (specifically about wolf spiders and brown recluses, yikes) and realized that I probably do have a phobia. Looking up photos of wolf spiders makes me anxious as fuck. Tarantulas are probably okay, since they're big and don't move that fast (also harmless), but I haven't actually been around one so I could also just be terrified of them too. Same thing about bees but I manage to stay calm around honey bees.

ADHD made me the person I am today as well, as it affects me (and others) in ways you would literally never think about. It's not great, because I think it has induced a lot of negative qualities in me, but it is what it is. I like to think of it as nature nerfing me because otherwise I'd be too powerful.
[Image: d93.png]
(08-24-2020, 04:43 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: Two things fuck giant snakes and fuck being in the middle of the ocean and the vastness of it
I have mixed feelings about the ocean, I love it from afar but I have a deep fear of ever being in the middle of it. It gives me this overwhelming thrill that I can't explain.
I am TERRIFIED of needles. It's not even a situation of "oh, I'n scared they hurt" like no. I can't even look at one without freaking out.

It's also more than me just hating shots. I have panic attacks when I see needles and avoid going to the doctor because I'm scared of seeing them :(
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hello! my name is Bruce, its been 3 weeks since i ate fish chopped up and into soup.
[Image: titan.gif]