Donor abuse?
Offender's Name: Jessi

Offender's SteamID: Fuck if i know

Offender's Rank: Donor?

What They Did: Kicked me twice mid round

When They Did It: 8/24/2020 3:30pm

Potential Witnesses: whomever you want

Proof: 

Other: All day i was Getting rdmed and shot at,so i rdmed some people and shot some, however instead of waiting for them to ask for help or say its ok, or even for the round to end, he kicked me. I rdmed him cause no staff was online to help, kicked me mid round again

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/
Which jesse?
(08-24-2020, 04:31 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Which jesse?
Thecowboy
Really now? You have been rdming/damage trolling all day. I got screenshots of it too if you can be patient I will post it. It will have to be steam screenshots though since I’m in server right now. So sorry about that.
Why bother making an abuse report with no evidence???
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-24-2020, 04:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Really now? You have been rdming/damage trolling all day. I got screenshots of it too if you can be patient I will post it. It will have to be steam screenshots though since I’m in server right now. So sorry about that.
Yo ive been mostly dmging/rdming people either usually ok with it or people who kos me at the start of the round, which happened like 5 timesin a row today (which you saw dude)
PLus you should have waiting until the end of the round to kick, and for the people to actually ask for my slay

(08-24-2020, 04:42 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: Why bother making an abuse report with no evidence???
can you not see my screenshot? let me know so i can fix it
Jesse's Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:105053767 if it's still needed.

Also -1 u were micspamming and got constantly gagged/muted for it, which Jesse called out on discord and asked help from staff. Since no staff joined he kicked ya.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Assuming there were staff on, it would've been best to let the staff handle it, no matter how incapable they actually are of doing so sometimes.
(08-24-2020, 04:43 PM)DanielRain Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Really now? You have been rdming/damage trolling all day. I got screenshots of it too if you can be patient I will post it. It will have to be steam screenshots though since I’m in server right now. So sorry about that.
Yo ive been mostly dmging/rdming people either usually ok with it or people who kos me at the start of the round, which happened like 5 timesin a row today (which you saw dude)
PLus you should have waiting until the end of the round to kick, and for the people to actually ask for my slay

(08-24-2020, 04:42 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: Why bother making an abuse report with no evidence???
Slay? Donor can’t slay. Other people have been complaint about you rdming/damaging you day. Forgive me for not kicking you at the end of the round but I was really getting tired of you just damaging everyone as innocent for no reason.

(08-24-2020, 04:45 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: Assuming there were staff on, it would've been best to let the staff handle it, no matter how incapable they actually are of doing so sometimes.
No staff were on after I pinged so I decided to start kick people after they refused to listen to stop rdming or damage trolling
(08-24-2020, 04:46 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:43 PM)DanielRain Wrote:

Slay? Donor can’t slay. Other people have been complaint about you rdming/damaging you day. Forgive me for not kicking you at the end of the round but I was really getting tired of you just damaging everyone as innocent for no reason.
well actually the time first time you kicked me i was shooting a dead body and people wouldnt stop running infront

(08-24-2020, 04:45 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: Jesse's Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:105053767 if it's still needed.

Also -1 u were micspamming and got constantly gagged/muted for it, which Jesse called out on discord and asked help from staff. Since no staff joined he kicked ya.
I may be loud but i wasnt mic spamming