Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A snicks a day keeps the trolls away
Ingame Name: snicks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164589783

Time Played: About 325.1 hours (had to add my time as nicks and snicks because game tracker thinks i'm two different people)

When First Joined: According to game tracker, Feb 2017. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Time zone is EST, pretty much available all day as long as I'm at home.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Definitely feel like I can help out more with the commands that come with TMOD. I want to continue to keep the community active and toxic free, especially since DR has been growing constantly and gets quite busy (which is amazing but also double the trouble).

Why you want to help the community: To be put simply, I really enjoy the dink community. I've made my own little family on here and continue to meet some pretty great people, and I'd love for all the regulars and newcomers to have a good time too. I want people to want to come back on the server and have fun without worrying about all the toxic trolls.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here): No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, Trusted

How did you find us?: Came across it when looking for a game mode to play.

Other: I know it may not seem like I've been Trusted for that long, but with the growing community I feel like I could be a little more useful as TMOD. And hopefully be taken a bit more seriously by the trolls lol. Feedback is much appreciated! <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Definite +1, snicks is exactly the type of staff member that is needed to keep DR's community thriving. She knows when to relax and have fun and when to get serious about enforcing the rules, knows the rules to a T, and is all around enjoyable to play with.
Yeah, easy +1. 

Handles everything like a pro, I support it all the way. Best of luck on your app!
+1 snicks is on all the time and shes good at being trusted (never abused her powers or anything). I think she would make a good Tmod.
url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/Socks/64.94.238.128:27015/][Image: b_560x95.png][/url]
If you can't control the trolls as a trusted being Tmod will make no difference.  As a staff member you'll always be a target, its not about the rank and power you hold but how you act that will negate some of the trolls. 

Tmod is basically trusted+, considering you have no ban powers. The additional commands you would get are: Slap, slay, God mode, Noclip, change map, and friends command. 

My vote is neutral.
I believe that Nicks is more than capable of being TMOD. Contradicting to what Triangle said, moving up from trusted will certainly help a lot since trolls like to delay by not progressing in the map (and this happens more and more these days). Slap/slay would be really helpful in those situations since as trusted, we can't do anything but wait at least 3 rounds before we can kick them. And the friends command can also really help in figuring out who are friends since some players like to troll as a group.

Nicks is on the server almost all the time, therefore having someone who is active and can help deal with the trolls more with the extra powers can really help make the server a better place to be in. She handles situations on the server quite well and is very fair and unbiased in almost all situations. She's been very active in the forums/discord as well.

Big +1 from me. Good luck!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
+1 snicks is a good staff member whenever i get on she's usually on and very helpful and handles server very well.I beleive she is more than capable to be tmod GL Snicks
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-27-2020, 03:08 AM)The Triangle Wrote: If you can't control the trolls as a trusted being Tmod will make no difference.  As a staff member you'll always be a target, its not about the rank and power you hold but how you act that will negate some of the trolls. 

Tmod is basically trusted+, considering you have no ban powers. The additional commands you would get are: Slap, slay, God mode, Noclip, change map, and friends command. 

My vote is neutral.
I am well aware that Tmod is basically the same as Trusted and i’ll always be a target. I didn’t mean for the way I said things to seem like I can’t handle it. But like Daisy said, those extra commands could really help the fact that lately trolls love to delay and slow things down. Especially the fact that they keep coming back even after being kicked, so it can’t be stopped unless Titan is on. And after incidents like yesterday, where things were spiralling and the whole server was complaining and having a bad time, just having that slay command could have helped to control the extreme trolling.
And of course, i’d eventually like to get to the point where I’d be able to do more and for that I need to move up in the right order and in the right time, but for now I want to be able to do as much as I can, so really this is just a stepping stone to Mod.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
(08-27-2020, 11:04 AM)snicks Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 03:08 AM)The Triangle Wrote: -snip-
I am well aware that Tmod is basically the same as Trusted and i’ll always be a target. I didn’t mean for the way I said things to seem like I can’t handle it. But like Daisy said, those extra commands could really help the fact that lately trolls love to delay and slow things down. Especially the fact that they keep coming back even after being kicked, so it can’t be stopped unless Titan is on. And after incidents like yesterday, where things were spiralling and the whole server was complaining and having a bad time, just having that slay command could have helped to control the extreme trolling.
And of course, i’d eventually like to get to the point where I’d be able to do more and for that I need to move up in the right order and in the right time, but for now I want to be able to do as much as I can, so really this is just a stepping stone to Mod.

I understand, and know that my neutral vote is primarily because I haven't spent a lot of time around you to be confident in giving a +1. 

Best of Luck
this is a 100% +1 you have been a great staff member to dr you handle situations well; and your just a friendly person.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)