Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clowns
Do you like clowns? Are they funny? Are they scary? How do you feel about them and how come?
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I fucking hate clowns. They're creepy. They make me uncomfy.
Go away
I don't like them
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I love clowns, I wanna turn people into cotton candy and drink their blood.
Hellllllll no to the clowns bruh they hella creepy idc what anyone says
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
(09-04-2020, 01:26 AM)Abdel Wrote: I love clowns, I wanna turn people into cotton candy and drink their blood.

this is why I don't trust clowns
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
As one of my favorite songs says,
"Stick around get stuck, you're a clown now"
And also;
"I'll pretend I'm better than these clowns and thier plastic faces"

In summary, we are all clowns that pretend to be better than each other
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
seeing them from movies; they're not funny and just weird
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Ever since Season 2 of Supernatural with the homicidal monster clown that broke into people's houses and ate them... Clowns can stay tf away from me. Not to mention IT
When I was a smaller human like creature I was introduced to the original movie IT, and wasn't a huge fan of clowns to begin with. By the end of the movie I still wasn't a fan. 

Fast forward into adult like time and I worked at a Haunted Forrest and other Haunt like places for around 6 years during Halloween season, can you guess what I was most known as? If you guessed a clown you'd be wrong, but I did play as a clown with my little sister for a night and I placed 1st as top actor and she was 3rd. It was a fun night. 

Short story even shorter, didn't like clowns as a kid found out I made a really creepy clown. I am the monster.