Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPOOKY SEASON
Its SPOOKY TIME! Happy Halloween Eve month to everyone!

(to anyone who thinks its too early for this: off ya go, we dont need your negativity here! :) ) 

I want to get everyone in the Halloweenie mood so tell me some things you love about Halloween, Samhain, or whatever you celebrate during the season of spooks. Even if we get a weird season here in the states we can still celebrate in our own ways.

What do you love most?
I love the smell of dried leaves, the cool nights (even though in my state we can jump or drop 40* in a single day), pumpkins, and the haunted houses!

What’s your favorite scary/Halloween movie(s)?
I love scary movies so Ill just say the ones I watch over and over again. (I adore any movie that uses practical effects)
-Trick-or-Treat
-28 days later
-Aliens
- The Thing
- You’re Next
- and of course, Hocus Pocus

And finally, what is your favorite costume you’ve ever done or plan to do?
I do sfx makeup so you would think I’d love something like that but I love to do a very vampy vampire and I do it well. Lol.
Tell me about you and your season faves!

(ps Im always down to stream scary movies if anyone wants to watch!)
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

28 Days Later, to be fair I actually love Silence of the Lamb even though technically it is a thiller, Netflix classifies it as a spoopy movie sometimes.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I always enjoy monster house such a fun movie to watch during spooky season
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Ahhh, I'm so excited for the Spoopy Season!

My go-to Halloween movie is definitely Nightmare Before Christmas. It's honestly one of my favorite movies out there. Of course, you can't go without watching a good horror movie, either.

My favorite Halloween costume I've done so far was a group costume where we were all people from Alice in Wonderland. It was fun! I wish I could have a party this year, but it doesn't seem like Covid is going to allow that.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
The OG Halloween movies easily. Favorite things would have to include all of the endless amounts of baking that you can do, the candy, the weather for sure, and going to haunted houses and such is fun too. My favorite costume ever was when I was an alien whenever I was like 12.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH OKAAYYYYY

So first of all, come live with me in Canada Land on my lil island, cause it is FOREVER Fall here. No joke. Its always spoopy and crisp.

I am the QUEEN of weird, underground horror movies that not a lot of people know about since lots of people now prefer the classics (Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th) so if you ever need movie suggestions my inbox is WIDE open for obscure weirdness.

But my favorite Horror movies are gonna be:

A Nightmare on Elm Street (lol)
Delamore Dellamorte
C.H.U.D.
Dont look in the basement
Slumber Party Massacre 1 - 3
Demons 1 & 2
The Cell
Mausoleum
Event Horizon (more Sci-Fi but spooky AF)
Night of the Commit
Street Trash
The Stuff
Re-Animator (Cats dead, details later)
Valentine
Videodrome

plus many more hahahhaha
Go away
My favorite scary movies are;

Saw (All of them)
Cabin in the Woods
Final Destination (If you can call them horror lol)
Scream (All of them)
and Aliens (Most of them)

My absolute favorite things about Fall is the ability to wear Flannel and drinking too much Apple Cider xD
I love the fall season so much , watching the leaves changing colour and the weather getting colder is my fav. Cuddling up with my dog with some hot coco and Halloween candy to just watch Halloween movies is 10/10. I always watch Nightmare Before Christmas even though a lot of people have mixed feelings about it. Also I was a basic child, I only dressed up as a vampire or a witch for Halloween. I'm so sad that Halloween isn't happening this year because I always love going to haunted house's with my friends.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
(09-04-2020, 05:40 PM)BananaFluid Wrote: I love the fall season so much , watching the leaves changing colour and the weather getting colder is my fav. Cuddling up with my dog with some hot coco and Halloween candy to just watch Halloween movies is 10/10. I always watch Nightmare Before Christmas even though a lot of people have mixed feelings about it. Also I was a basic child, I only dressed up as a vampire or a witch for Halloween. I'm so sad that Halloween isn't happening this year because I always love going to haunted house's with my friends.
I have the Nightmare Before Christmas sound track on Vinyl.... I fucking love that movie hahaha
Go away
(09-04-2020, 05:45 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 05:40 PM)BananaFluid Wrote: I love the fall season so much , watching the leaves changing colour and the weather getting colder is my fav. Cuddling up with my dog with some hot coco and Halloween candy to just watch Halloween movies is 10/10. I always watch Nightmare Before Christmas even though a lot of people have mixed feelings about it. Also I was a basic child, I only dressed up as a vampire or a witch for Halloween. I'm so sad that Halloween isn't happening this year because I always love going to haunted house's with my friends.
I have the Nightmare Before Christmas sound track on Vinyl.... I fucking love that movie hahaha
Come over bruh lets get drunk and watch Halloween movies
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]