Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i want to be green like cactus
(09-06-2020, 09:53 PM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: dan, I LOVE YOU! no but for real, big +1. You convinced me to play TTT, and although I kind of hated it, you made it very fun for me! I've seen you more active on the forums in term of ban requests and just general activity. Good luck, my mans :)

whatdah a ph player, ewie
(09-06-2020, 10:09 PM)♛ dan Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 09:53 PM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: dan, I LOVE YOU! no but for real, big +1. You convinced me to play TTT, and although I kind of hated it, you made it very fun for me! I've seen you more active on the forums in term of ban requests and just general activity. Good luck, my mans :)

whatdah a ph player, ewie

I change my vote to a -1
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Plus one. Good guy and funny. Good luck!
+1, a simple browse of Dan's quality ban requests, along with the need for staff and my personal witness of Dan's clean gameplay and positive attitude, quaify Dan to fulfill the essential role of Trusted staff.
Good luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i started coming on TTT more and people like dan make me wanna stick around. Really helpful, knows the rules and is very active around the community. Super nice too!

+1 Hope you get it!!!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
+1 hot and fun person to play with.

Apes taking over :^)
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+1

Wholesome bastard, knows the rules, would be a great Trusted
-1 nothing but bad vibes and negativity; never has something nice to say to me and always calls me gay
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
+1, everything I could and would have stated has already been said, looking forward to you being on the team. If and when you get accepted please reach out to a member of the training committee to go over the basics of staffing with you.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
My man Dan, you're one of best late night TTT players to play with. Ever since I started playing on this server again you have always been a kind, helpful and fun person to be around. You're very kind to new players and help them when they don't understand certain things of the game mode.

I believe having someone like you as trusted can help with the late night TTT toxicity as you are always usually on at night, when there are barely any mods or other trusted on, and can help punish those that are ruining the experience for new players. You always manage to stay composed even when the server sometimes turns into a monkey exhibit and that is one of the best things about you.

It's obviously a +1 from me and I hope you get the role as I believe you're one of the very few who deserve it.