Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
When I still don't have my PH Admin a year after Nicky said I could have his when he left
1. i hate toothache pain doesn't feel to good.
2. people who wait the last second to go/exit so you almost hit them.

(09-10-2020, 12:38 PM)Titan17 Wrote: 1. i hate toothache pain doesn't feel to good.
so for 1. my peeve is I hate dentists lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(09-10-2020, 12:38 PM)Titan17 Wrote: 1. i hate toothache pain doesn't feel to good.
For like a minute there I thought you were talking about Dead By Daylight with survivors waiting at the Exit Gates and was like "YO FUCKIN SAME DUDE!"... then I re-read it and realized you were talking about driving and that I'm actually a dumbass
ha. hahahha. here we go.

1. People who have to have the last word.
2. People who talk over others and get louder and louder for the sake of being a cunt.
3. Lip smackers.
4. People who DONT FUCKING SWALLOW WHILE THEY TALK SO YOU CAN HEAR THEM SUCK BACK THEIR SPIT. BRO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????
5. Loud chewers.
6. Horse people. Idk why but yall fuckin annoying.
7. People who crave being the center of attention. I'm ignoring you because I don't care about you and your fake story ok.
8. People who say Tuesday like "CHEWS-day" fuck you.
9. When I have to repeat myself.
10. Musical gatekeepers.

I should stop at 10 but I could do this for daysssss.
Go away
(09-10-2020, 01:35 PM)MissPauling Wrote: ha. hahahha. here we go.

1. People who have to have the last word.
2. People who talk over others and get louder and louder for the sake of being a cunt.
3. Lip smackers.
4. People who DONT FUCKING SWALLOW WHILE THEY TALK SO YOU CAN HEAR THEM SUCK BACK THEIR SPIT. BRO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????
5. Loud chewers.
6. Horse people. Idk why but yall fuckin annoying.
7. People who crave being the center of attention. I'm ignoring you because I don't care about you and your fake story ok.
8. People who say Tuesday like "CHEWS-day" fuck you.
9. When I have to repeat myself.
10. Musical gatekeepers.

I should stop at 10 but I could do this for daysssss.
Yeah i have to agree with you on these lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Product manuals that have a one page troubleshooting checklist, with the last one saying "Contact your system administrator"
..I am the system administrator..
1. The difficulty of trying to get rid of all of the evidence of a body being in a specific area. Like there's always blood, or hairs, or just an overall aura around the area. You can't feet them to pigs, because there will be come bones remaining or something left around. It is incredibly difficult to get access to an industrial grade vat of chemicals strong enough to dissolve a body. Hell, then you have the issue of the missing person being somehow linked to you. It is incredibly annoying and Raider is getting suck of it.
2. Loud ass chewing.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
1) people who argue about something that is factually incorrect

2) league of legends Kayn players

3) people who think they know what’s best for me

4) being told what to do whenever I’m not doing anything wrong
when i dont have my fresh cup of coffee for ttt

when addressing toxicity in the community doesn't resolve the toxicity in ttt
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I think my greatest pet peeve is when I go to fart and it ends up not being a fart.
Also loud kids like bitch control your little dipshits you're in public
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]