Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my life
I want to start this off by saying this is my formal resignation from DR Test Mod, and that rank ONLY. I am deciding to do that based off of a few things, for starters I got the rank in like February or March whenever the server was dead and helped get it on its feet a bit before Alora got promoted. Then I just stopped playing, fast forward to July and I get promoted to Admin on TTT. I just have no time to balance two servers, especially me being an Admin on one of the more popular Dink's servers. 

My life is unbelievably busy right now which is why my time on TTT has gone down a tiny bit, but I am still active everywhere except for in-game, which I will work on whenever I figure out how to balance stuff.

Another thing I want to add onto this and confirm is that this is the last time I will ever be part of any staff team. After I resign, which I don't see coming anytime soon, I will just be part of the purple or pink prick squad for the rest of Dink's community life. I guess you can call this my last dance. I'm going to give you all every ounce of everything until my fire burns out.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
don't burn out Dong
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Ill be waiting for this ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_JuWS8fNU

hopefully no time soon though stay safe mentor!
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Just be like me and go inactive to climb in league. Plat here i come!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(09-10-2020, 11:58 PM)Battons Wrote: Just be like me and go inactive to climb in league. Plat here i come!
Gonna have to lol
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Thank you Dong for all you do for the server. I’m sure lots of people appreciate it even if they don’t show it sometimes.
(09-11-2020, 11:08 AM)dong Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 11:58 PM)Battons Wrote: Just be like me and go inactive to climb in league. Plat here i come!
Gonna have to lol
Be sure to bring along the best support NA tyvm
(09-11-2020, 12:11 PM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 11:08 AM)dong Wrote:
Gonna have to lol
Be sure to bring along the best support NA tyvm
otp pyke lookin ass
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Sad message face
Ngl i was actually worried you were resigning from everything for a min there!

Dont burn out too quick!