Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back dudes
Alright I have been away for 2 months now. and I want to talk about something. Something that has been on me for a while.

So first things first, I start school next week and I have been missing Gmod lately.

And second I have been doing shit since I was away.

Ok so that is clear. I want to explain you guys how hard it was to not resist from coming back to this community. But here I am after 2 months, life got worse honestly, Fuck Coronavirus, Fuck the Cops who kill black people, Fuck looters, Fuck everything bad that has happened this year. I am sick and fucking tired of getting angry, depressed, not remorseful enough to do shit or become a fucking mod. But yeah shit like that affects me so I don't know what to do at this point but to go back to the old stuff.

If you wanna talk shit or just piss me even more, you're always welcome to do that but I will not bother to try to get angry at anything with that. Because at this point I am just not gonna bother anything in general. It either affects me in a bad way or it can affect my family or my family's history.

Also, Garro and Meemo if you are reading this, I apologize for what I did 2 months ago, I never want to make other people angry or annoying to me.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
so, I'm glad you're back. however, this post has sort of given me the idea that... you haven't really learned?

you're taking a big "fuck you and fuck everything" kind of attitude, and it's giving off BAD energy.

also, you should have apologized to these individuals months ago, but that's just my take on it. I hope you're coming back with a new mindset.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
You still sound very angry and very bitter about the whole situation. This is not the place to be if your mind is not in a good way, plenty of our players and also some staff can tell you from personal experience that online gaming is not a place to be to heal and get better. 

I don’t feel you’ve grown or matured much since you last posted. A ‘fuck everything’ attitude is not healthy. 

You don’t need to carry the weight of the world around with you, bad things will always happen and we have no control over them so find a way to make peace with that and just concentrate on the things that you do have control over. You’ll be much happier in the long run.
[Image: unknown.jpg]