rylo for dr tmod
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You: Squid :)

Reason For Ban: Teaming : ( -squid

Length of Ban: 20160 minutes (2wk)

Reason for Admins to Unban: I know you all have already viewed the full situation from Gcubed and I would like to give my side. We were playing on mystic I believe and Gcubed was a traitor and I was an innocent during the 6th round  I believe. Gcubed normally does some shenanigans as traitor for a little chuckle. He bought a jihad and was saying something along the lines of "i found this jihad on the ground how do i use it." I have viewed this exact gag MANY times by multiple people over the years. I went too far and killed two innocents trying to kill Gcubed likely because he was not proven with a T weapon. He did nothing wrong in this situation and I have no clue why he is not unbanned with all this evidence that goes against me as being the only one that was teaming. I fully admit to killing these innocents as I did not consider it teaming at the time and still dont. I figured it was only a 2x rdm and since staff were either online or one just got off from my memory, i was just expecting 2 slays. What I did was very stupid but I realize my mistakes now but I believe this was still not two week worthy. 

EDIT: map was dolls apparently

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12026
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11553

Other:
Alright, I'm definitely conflicted on this one too. On one side it can be inferred that you were helping the T's by killing 2 innocents and protecting a T. The other side shows you just being extremely unaware of the situation.

When GCubed ran up to you, saying he found the T weapon on the ground, yeah, you probably should've killed him then and there, but it looked like you believed him. The first innocent you killed shouldn't be counted since they technically shot you first while trying to shoot the T, but the problem stems from the second innocent kill. GCubed is seen running off into the vents, being chased by Bryan and you follow shortly after. Bryan gets the kill off on GCubed before you kill Bryan.

Now I'm conflicted because of your reaction when IDing the bodies you killed. Based on the surprised, confused reaction, it can be assumed that your intentions were not to team at all, you were just unaware of the situation.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(09-12-2020, 04:40 PM)squid Wrote: Alright, I'm definitely conflicted on this one too. On one side it can be inferred that you were helping the T's by killing 2 innocents and protecting a T. The other side shows you just being extremely unaware of the situation.

When GCubed ran up to you, saying he found the T weapon on the ground, yeah, you probably should've killed him then and there, but it looked like you believed him. The first innocent you killed shouldn't be counted since they technically shot you first while trying to shoot the T, but the problem stems from the second innocent kill. GCubed is seen running off into the vents, being chased by Bryan and you follow shortly after. Bryan gets the kill off on GCubed before you kill Bryan.

Now I'm conflicted because of your reaction when IDing the bodies you killed. Based on the surprised, confused reaction, it can be assumed that your intentions were not to team at all, you were just unaware of the situation.
you really summed this up greatly, i was pretty sleep deprived that day, and while that doesnt justify my actions similarly to being drunk or high on the server, it gives you a good explaination.
I think they deserve to be unbanned. But more importantly, +1 on the DR Mod©️
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
+1 pretty much no one was harmed, the whole ordeal just sounds as a misunderstanding tbh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykci3EG_JIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lth9YqKL...e=youtu.be
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
After reviewing the evidence,

I believe that you should be unbanned. I believe you are sincere when you say that you made an honest mistake here. Jesse shot you first so that wasn't RDM; if anything, you only committed RDM once.

+1. Free Rylo.
In combination with GCubes request, you are to be unbanned. I'd heavily advise to read more into situations to avoid future incidents.
[Image: b_560x95.png]