Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Katana and Light Saber glitch
So apparently this only happens to the Chloe model cause I checked other models and it works fine but when the Katana or the Saber is equipped I can see my arm in the middle of the screen and its extremely distracting and wanted to know if there was any sort of fix for it or if it could be looked into.
https://gyazo.com/5d15ef296f4f793588c0108ac129dde0
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Wow I can't believe you're the first person to ever find out about this whaaaaaaaat that's craaaaaaazy :O

it be known, just the model, use something else
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-13-2020, 12:57 PM)NotRand Wrote: Wow I can't believe you're the first person to ever find out about this whaaaaaaaat that's craaaaaaazy :O

it be known, just the model, use something else
I'm not dumb i figured as much but I know it can be fixed it depends on people not wanting to be lazy.
Just don’t use Chloe model ez
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I don't know of any fix for it, but the model is still playable if you can deal with that visual glitch
Storm trooper did that before too.
it happens with a few models german soldier is also one of them
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I checked for only the playermodels that are expensive or hard to get but yeah this kinda sucks that this is a thing but If it can't be fixed. rip.