Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: Loki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121433857

Time Played: 179 hours

When First Joined: October 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play 6 pm to 6 am every day. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted but higher if needed.

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I am a very nice person and it takes a lot to fluster me. I'm always on during the night and would love to help the server stop people breaking the rules and just make a general aura of friendship on the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've played this server for a long time and it's always the first one I come to. I don't play anywhere else because I love the atmosphere of server. I have many people I talk to and look forward to talk to when I'm not on. I love this server and would like to help it grow and succeed.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  No.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes.

How did you find us?: I randomly picked the server and I have stayed for almost 3 years now.

Other: Thanks for considering my application,
Hey Loki,
Thanks for applying!
I think you have pretty consistent time on the server.
[Image: 0AG5ESV.png]
I have seen you around and a lot of our members and players know. 
You have never caused a problem that I know of and you always let staff handle situations! That is always a plus in my mind. 
I believe that you should get a chance to show what you are capable of. I would recommend you hanging out with the staff too so they can get to know you more. Since I have been hanging out around you I know that you are capable of handling it from what I have seen. 

+1 from me!

Good luck on your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
I recommend making an introduction thread.
(09-19-2020, 03:32 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
I recommend making an introduction thread.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12578

Done awkwardly.
I'm neutral on this.

Yes you're active on server but I'd like to see more involvement in the community,  specifically speaking of Discord and Forums.

Best of luck
I'm going to stay neutral.

Yes, Loki, you could use more forums time but that's something simple. I feel as though you may, in the future, become staff but I don't know about at this very moment.
Although nothing negative comes to mind throughout the time I've seen you in the server, I still believe you may want to sit back and follow what other people ask of you to do before applying once again.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Hey Loki!

Im gonna stay neutral on this - I see you're active on the server which is awesome, but becoming more comfortable and more involved with the community should be something we should be seeing more of as well - unfortunately I am stupid busy and probably wont get the chance to play with you much right now, but I hope to see ya around when I do sneak on!

Best of luck
Go away
Domo Loki san,

For your application for Trusted, I have to stay neutral because indeed you are active on the server from the game tracker given from bot, however reading the relay and playing with you for a bit. I haven't notice any standout things that would catch my attention. I know its fun to play the game and find the unexpected spot as a prop, but at times there player who tend to ruin the game mode from either mic spamming, ghosting via verbal/chat to players who tend to walk/ "spin" weirdly and have unusually high amount of kills for a user rank..... and some players in response shout out such as the boy who cried wolf and it wouldn't solve anything. The thing that would stand you out of the crowd from other mention above is you need to be out there, be the reason why you are different from the massive crowd from either pinging staff on discord, if you are in dinkleberg discord for any rule breaking players, when a staff member is online (Trusted, Tmod, Mod, Admin) and message them with @ in chat. Or have some video evidence with player name and id, Steam:000000 as an example,  of the offending player in case no staff are abled to get on the server.

Best of Luck Loki san
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
well from what iv seen loki you kinda just play a single round and then proceed to go afk for the rest of the match and i agree with Ryuji how you dont really say anything at all or care when people are trolling i dont have enough time to really give a rating but its a fine -1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Hey Loki thank you for applying.

I'm going to stay neutral as well on this. I have seen you on server and your time shows you are active enough which is good to see but I think you should try and be more active on forums or at least on our discord, that way more people can get to know you more and know of you. As Pauling stated I would like to see you be more comfortable and involved with our community. Please don't take this in a negative way, keep improving! If you have any questions don't be afraid to let any of us know. :)

Good luck!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]