Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im putting this here because theres no section for actual forum unbans
+1 The staff app was clearly made by a troll and he didn't meet the requirements now to comment on the other warn where he said "dr pepper" on a thread was clearly a harmless joke don't see why someone should be banned for a month for doing this
(09-20-2020, 04:40 AM)Meeemo Wrote: +1 The staff app was clearly made by a troll and he didn't meet the requirements now to comment on the other warn where he said "dr pepper" on a thread was clearly a harmless joke don't see why someone should be banned for a month for doing this

Just fyi I wasn't warned for the dr pepper one but considering all the other things I was warned for I don't see why I wasn't
You're appealing because of the ban due to the comment you made on the DR staff application. The app was taken seriously, therefore making it a serious staff app and not a shitpost. It doesn't matter how you viewed it. The community took it serious and it was treated like a regular staff app. It wasn't moved to shitposting. You should've known to not shitpost on an application that was in the staff application part of the forums.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-20-2020, 09:25 AM)dirty shitposter Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 04:40 AM)Meeemo Wrote: +1 The staff app was clearly made by a troll and he didn't meet the requirements now to comment on the other warn where he said "dr pepper" on a thread was clearly a harmless joke don't see why someone should be banned for a month for doing this

Just fyi I wasn't warned for the dr pepper one but considering all the other things I was warned for I don't see why I wasn't

We can't see or catch everything.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-19-2020, 03:30 PM)dirty shitposter Wrote: Other than that, I have no disagreements with the "continually shitposting" that is spoken of in the ban reasoning.

You're funny as hell, your posts make me laugh and lighten the mood for me, but getting close to a year now, all I've seen is your one-liners smacked onto whatever thread you can make comedy out of. There's a reason you're basically at the top of the leaderboards for both post count and reputation.

You say you've been warned FIVE times, which I'd say is plenty, you know what you did wrong and got told "Stop" five separate times. You may disagree, but I trust Sarcasm's judgement here.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I'm locking this thread for now, until we decide what to do next
[Image: titan.gif]
So we have decided this appeal is going to be denied via Admin vote. I also would like to point out, that even though Laced took that DR Application as a shitpost
I did not, again as we all stated, took it very seriously just like any other staff app, I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.
[Image: titan.gif]