Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Rand failure to follow rules
Offender's Name: Not Rand

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:40546659

Potential Witnesses: Whole Server

Reason to Ban: Don't know where to post this but under the rules it does not state that simply using the word "Odd Fellow" is gaggable. It says " using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) ****TOWARD**** other people is NOT allowed.  And this dude muted me for just saying the word initially. Trusted is not staff and should not be making discretion rules about something big like that, that should be up to higher up staff to set a rule, Odd Fellow is very common to use, everyone used it growing up and no one is using it to actually offend gay people. Dude even gagged me after 20 seconds of me not even talking anymore so what was the point

Proof: Anyone's recording
Well for one, Trusted is staff. Secondly, just because you do not find the word offensive does not mean it isn't.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
so you're mad he gagged you for using a slur?? Dude a slur is a slur regardless of how you're using it. Also it'd be nice to provide your own evidence lmao.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
fuck off, homophobe

(in fear of this being conceived as a shitpost; You used a slur, you got gagged. You say "we all used Odd Fellow growing up", which makes it clear you have not grown up yet. Go away, learn to not be a bigot, thanks.)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Trusted is staff, and you did call me that twice as well. So that's a thing. And you were calling me that directly in retaliation of me warning, muting, gagging, and kicking someone who was also using slurs. So yeah. And also there's this image of you calling me one via text too. So.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-20-2020, 06:45 PM)snicks Wrote: Well for one, Trusted is staff. Secondly, just because you do not find the word offensive does not mean it isn't.
Trusted is the lowest level of staff, that claim was that his level should leave that up to a higher level staff IN MY SUGGESTION 

But that's besides the point.

And you have staff guidelines to adhere to, it's gaggable if it's directed to someone.
I’m pretty you did use the slur towards rand though cheeky since I saw it in chat. So I don’t really see your point.
(09-20-2020, 06:47 PM)NotRand Wrote: Trusted is staff, and you did call me that twice as well. So that's a thing. And you were calling me that directly in retaliation of me warning, muting, gagging, and kicking someone who was also using slurs. So yeah. And also there's this image of you calling me one via text too. So.
Rand I called you a "Odd Fellow" after my initial gag where i simply used the word. 

I'm talking about the initial incident. I know you're justified afterwords genius

To clarify, I simply said "Odd Fellow" in the first time, towards no one that is not gaggable. Afterwards it was justified to gag me

I am NOT talking about the times I directly called someone a Odd Fellow.   Simply stating that by the rules, the word itself is not gaggable, let's get higher up staff to chip in on this
(09-20-2020, 06:47 PM)NotRand Wrote: Trusted is staff, and you did call me that twice as well. So that's a thing. And you were calling me that directly in retaliation of me warning, muting, gagging, and kicking someone who was also using slurs. So yeah. And also there's this image of you calling me one via text too. So.

(09-20-2020, 06:47 PM)Cheeky Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 06:45 PM)snicks Wrote: Well for one, Trusted is staff. Secondly, just because you do not find the word offensive does not mean it isn't.
Trusted is the lowest level of staff, that claim was that his level should leave that up to a higher level staff IN MY SUGGESTION 

And you have staff guidelines to adhere to, it's gaggable if it's directed to someone.

-1 after seeing what rand said and the fact that you couldn't bother producing your own evidence.
(09-20-2020, 06:49 PM)Burb Wrote:

(09-20-2020, 06:47 PM)Cheeky Wrote:

-1 after seeing what rand said and the fact that you couldn't bother producing your own evidence.
Alrighty now were talking. Mr.Owner, is simply using the word Odd Fellow without it being directed to someone gaggable? I didn't record so I have not proof, but i just posted here to ask a question and specify who.

The question here is that, nothing else.