Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Rand failure to follow rules
Gonna go ahead and say that I'm not going with the whole your evidence is your word bullshit. Trusted is staff, it is the entry level position that you apply for. Lastly, no one cares if you don't find it offensive.. it is against our rules and he acted accordingly.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(09-20-2020, 06:47 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: fuck off, homophobe

(in fear of this being conceived as a shitpost; You used a slur, you got gagged. You say "we all used Odd Fellow growing up", which makes it clear you have not grown up yet. Go away, learn to not be a bigot, thanks.)
What world do you live in where context doesnt matter.
I remember gagging you twice because you and some other guy kept saying "Odd Fellow."

It's kinda sad how you think using slurs with 0 context is funny, and then you're surprised when you get punished for it? Grow the fuck up lmao
(09-20-2020, 06:59 PM)dirty shitposter Wrote: I remember gagging you twice because you and some other guy kept saying "Odd Fellow."

It's kinda sad how you think using slurs with 0 context is funny, and then you're surprised when you get punished for it? Grow the fuck up lmao
It's kinda sad how you think saying Odd Fellow is that serious grow up

The question is this : Is simply saying Odd Fellow by itself gaggable? Obviously harder words like ni**** is. But look at this

. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) TOWARDS other people is NOT allowed.
(09-20-2020, 06:54 PM)dong Wrote: Gonna go ahead and say that I'm not going with the whole your evidence is your word bullshit. Trusted is staff, it is the entry level position that you apply for. Lastly, no one cares if you don't find it offensive.. it is against our rules and he acted accordingly.

(09-20-2020, 07:04 PM)Cheeky Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 06:59 PM)dirty shitposter Wrote: I remember gagging you twice because you and some other guy kept saying "Odd Fellow."

It's kinda sad how you think saying Odd Fellow is that serious grow up

The question is this : Is simply saying Odd Fellow by itself gaggable? Obviously harder words like ni**** is. But look at this

. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) TOWARDS other people is NOT allowed.

The admin already answered your question. There you go.
(09-20-2020, 06:54 PM)dong Wrote: Gonna go ahead and say that I'm not going with the whole your evidence is your word bullshit. Trusted is staff, it is the entry level position that you apply for. Lastly, no one cares if you don't find it offensive.. it is against our rules and he acted accordingly.
. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed.

TOWARDS

It's your rules you have to follow them.
(09-20-2020, 07:07 PM)Cheeky Wrote:
. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed.

TOWARDS
Why would you use f**got or ni**er anyways?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Wait wait this was a ban request LMAO. I thought this was a abuse report this makes it so much funnier -1 slurs aren't allowed regardless that's like letting someone say the hard er and not gagging em cuz it "wasn't aimed at anyone"
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(09-20-2020, 07:09 PM)Dad Wrote: Wait wait this was a ban request LMAO. I thought this was a abuse report this makes it so much funnier -1 slurs aren't allowed regardless that's like letting someone say the hard er and not gagging em cuz it "wasn't aimed at anyone"
Slurs are not allowed on the server, period. Intention does not matter. You continuously say a slur, you will be warned, gagged, and eventually kicked. Trusted, as staff members, have their discretion ability like any other staff members.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]