Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
it's two rat kissing. I've been playing a lotta TTT at nite lately, and I'm making this post cause I wanna be a lil more involved, and my TTT addiction is back so I'll probably be playing this until the next COD comes out, and if that game ends up sucking then I'll be on here longer. 

This server's definitely the best one out there for TTT right now & theres a lotta fun ppl on there.

quick bio im 19 I listen to a lotta music & try to make some sometimes. I also do photography and enjoy movies.

Blush Huh :s :) :P Rolleyes ;) Cool :D Sleepy
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
hey! seen ya on ttt. welcome to the forums!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Hi!!! We play TTT together a bit c: welcome to the forums!
Two Rats Kissing? That's kinda gay. What's up man.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome to the forums two rats kissing, very creative name
Hello and welcome to the forums
[Image: titan.gif]
(09-20-2020, 06:37 PM)two rats kissing Wrote: it's two rat kissing. I've been playing a lotta TTT at nite lately, and I'm making this post cause I wanna be a lil more involved, and my TTT addiction is back so I'll probably be playing this until the next COD comes out, and if that game ends up sucking then I'll be on here longer. 

This server's definitely the best one out there for TTT right now & theres a lotta fun ppl on there.

quick bio im 19 I listen to a lotta music & try to make some sometimes. I also do photography and enjoy movies.

Blush Huh :s :) :P Rolleyes ;) Cool :D Sleepy
im not the biggest ttt player but your profile i find adorable so +1,

also welcome to the forums i hope to run by you
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
sorry for always shooting your head