Hi moron here
Ingame Name: Bonnie, MillyDilly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: mass rdm

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: so i can play ttt with a drawing tablet | also cause i know of my lower than 5 iq

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: i realize what i did was fucking retarted and i should have just played they way it was meant to be  played instead of throwing bullets through the wind. I'm sorry for murdering so many innocents and failing to understand that gun doesn't have to go pew pew every thirty seconds. 
if possilbe a reduction to aslong as i can get, i am truly sorry im not good when expressing my emotions and the stress of my brother just makes things a whole lot worse i do want to be unbanned at some point if today is not that day then today is not that day and im fine with that. I have made my mistakes and im willing to face them at full value

sorry for the text being funky, the way it detects the cursor when i click certain spots is fonky
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Hello!

Thanks for applying for an unban.

Unfortunately, I am going to -1 you and here is why:

-You have stated before that you wish to get banned from every server

-I remember explicitly the days leading up to your ban how you kept talking about how you "massed like 17 times."

- This entire appeal doesn't seem legitimate,  more like a shitpost.

I ultimately believe that you're not a bad person, but you goof off too much and you don't know how to come across as sincere. Part of this is because I feel as if you've not matured yet, so this will hopefully away in due time. However, for the time being, I want you to spend more time away; I feel like you are someone who will just resume trolling again the second you're back if we were to unban you today.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand why I have this opinion.
I know it was mass and i know he didnt suggest a ban reduction but i think changing it to a 3 or 4 month ban would give him time to think about his actions for mass

-1 for unban but +1 for reduction lol
Milly, I'm going to have to give you a -1 as well.

Much like the criticism Salty gave you, you wore your TTT ban like a badge of honor. Hell, you even put the fact that you were banned in your old forums signature.

There's something else that needs to be brought up as well. I don't think you're truly sorry for what you did. You said repeatedly in other Discords that we're in together that being banned in TTT was a big meme that you thought was hilarious. I think this has more to do with you wanting to be Murder staff. There's been MANY times where me and others have brought up the fact that you cannot get Murder staff because it would look terrible to have a staff member on one server be banned from another. You get incredibly defensive whenever this is brought up, and reiterate the idea that "oh, my TTT ban was a meme." It doesn't matter.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(09-20-2020, 10:39 PM)Salty Wrote: Hello!

Thanks for applying for an unban.

Unfortunately, I am going to -1 you and here is why:

-You have stated before that you wish to get banned from every server

-I remember explicitly the days leading up to your ban how you kept talking about how you "massed like 17 times."

- This entire appeal doesn't seem legitimate,  more like a shitpost.

I ultimately believe that you're not a bad person, but you goof off too much and you don't know how to come across as sincere. Part of this is because I feel as if you've not matured yet, so this will hopefully away in due time. However, for the time being, I want you to spend more time away; I feel like you are someone who will just resume trolling again the second you're back if we were to unban you today.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand why I have this opinion.
yeah.. im not trying to shitpost and i don't know what you guys define as mass but if its above 4 than its been a lot less then what iv ever said.

i didn't say every server i never said that i specifically said ttt and i honestly don't remember why now its happened.

i very much probably should have specified i wasn't excepting a full on unban but at least a reduction to even 6 months and hell ill serve 100 auto-slays without a complaint.

" you don't know how to come across as sincere" that's more correct than i care to admit.

and i completely understand i was stupid and did the dumb but i would like to repay my retardation, and if i do even get a reduction i wont start to troll again i promise.

thanks for replying

(09-20-2020, 10:52 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: Milly, I'm going to have to give you a -1 as well.

Much like the criticism Salty gave you, you wore your TTT ban like a badge of honor. Hell, you even put the fact that you were banned in your old forums signature.

There's something else that needs to be brought up as well. I don't think you're truly sorry for what you did. You said repeatedly in other Discords that we're in together that being banned in TTT was a big meme that you thought was hilarious. I think this has more to do with you wanting to be Murder staff. There's been MANY times where me and others have brought up the fact that you cannot get Murder staff because it would look terrible to have a staff member on one server be banned from another. You get incredibly defensive whenever this is brought up, and reiterate the idea that "oh, my TTT ban was a meme." It doesn't matter.

"you even put the fact that you were banned in your old forums signature." well actually i was going to change it back but i ended up playing shadow of the colossus again and i had it like that because at some point i had a reason to be banned and i showed like that "i am a dumbass"

"I think this has more to do with you wanting to be Murder staff" i want to say that no this is not i genuinely want to play ttt again and i would love to help staff every server but i obviously meet 0 of the standards besides the excessive amount of time i have.

"You said repeatedly in other Discords that we're in together that being banned in TTT was a big meme that you thought was hilarious." i also told you specifically i didn't know why i wanted to get banned and i didn't want to tell you the reason when i remembered why i did i told you it was a meme so you would stop asking

"You get incredibly defensive whenever this is brought up, and reiterate the idea that "oh, my TTT ban was a meme." It doesn't matter." i never got defensive about it? i just didn't want to continue talking about how i bad a bad choice and again i said it was a meme cause i littarly forgot, as much as i remember is as much as i forget.

still you made a response and i thank you for it

i thought i clicked on quick reply, *sigh*
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
-1 - honestly, its about time you face the music and deal with the consequences. You know damn well what you're doing. Also, my minus one includes your shit take on this unban request, maybe drop some of the shit post attitude and actually come to the forums like someone who genuinely wants to tie up loose ends.
Go away
(09-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Bonnie Wrote: snippet

This is a conversation between me, you and another member of the community who I won't say because idk if they'd be comfortable with that. Proof of you being defensive.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(09-20-2020, 11:12 PM)MissPauling Wrote: my minus one includes your shit take on this unban request, maybe drop some of the shit post attitude and actually come to the forums like someone who genuinely wants to tie up loose ends.
i want to but i cant express that properly
You asked me multiple times to ban you and I didn't do it because joke bans are dumb. The fact that you proceeded to turn around and broke one of our biggest rules intentionally turns me away from wanting to unban you. It's as if you put more effort into getting banned than you did typing this up. So I'll ask you this, why should we unban you?
(09-20-2020, 11:24 PM)dong Wrote: So I'll ask you this, why should we unban you?

honestly this is something i cant answer, as many reasons as i myself alone can give you to why you shouldn't, i want to be optimistic.

i would like not an unban but a reduction to the ban i will even take a three year ban if thats even possible i love ttt its a fun gamemode and iv realized how much iv missed it.

i understand i broke the most important rule i was a fucking idiot and thought it would be a great idea to murder everyone in sight.

Don't unban me Don't give me a reduction its alright, i did something dumb so ill take what iv done and learn from it.