Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Weebs
I am a non-weaboo who isn't all that into anime, recommend me an anime that isn't generic corporate garbage. I've watched Afro Samurai, Beastars, and have been reading Berserk just to give an idea of what my taste is like.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and evangelion
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Haikyuu!! Is amazing. If you are into sports that is.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Depends on what kind of movies you like. If you're a romantic comedy type of person, I recommend cute Shojo animes such as Fruits Basket and Yuri On Ice! If you're more of a serious, dramatic movie type person, animes like No.6 and DRAMAtical Murder would be good. Parasyte: The Maxim is also very good, as is Kill La Kill and Inuyasha.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
black clover, akame ga kill, assassination classroom, the promise neverland, and my hero academia to name a few
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
There's an anime literally called "k" I highly recommend
if you are into fantasy id say konosuba or re:zero
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Not really into anime all that much but if you're into action the dub of Black Lagoon is really enjoyable. Cowboy Bebop is also pretty good and Steins Gate is good if you're into time travel and stuffs like that!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I mean it's not shounen nor action, at all, but I'm gonna recommend Hyouka (not Haikyuu, this is something else). Also if you're looking for an action anime there plenty of shit I haven't given the time of day. If your looking for a good action try something like Solo Leveling, it's pretty entertaining. Action anime I will let the others to that because I have absolute dogshit taste in action.

TL;DR My recommendations are Hyouka and Solo Leveling
Boy I wonder what anime I would suggest

It's Jojo's. It's always JoJo
[Image: b_560x95.png]