Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shitpost? Competition.
Something similar has been like this. This isn't to start drama. Pick one person and make a story about them it can be any kind of story about the specified person but make sure they are not aware you are doing it about them. If you roast or make a story that can be triggering make sure its a person that can handle it. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR DRAMA. Don't bring up past issues etc or the post will be removed. Everyone can post here ttt or ph. I just want to see the creativity of some of the people in the community. The way we can determine a winner is when the post dies down the one with the most likes win. Make the story funny to get likes. Its all based on the community who wins. You don't win anything other then satisfaction of being the #1 shitposter. #Challenge@"Tedgp908 >:("
I would like to request I not be selected for any story.
(01-08-2017, 03:20 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: I would like to request I not be selected for any story.

The more you ask... the more people will make it.
(01-08-2017, 03:20 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: I would like to request I not be selected for any story.

Anything involving you if there is anything will be removed.
You want it in a document or something? Or can we just type it up in here?
(01-08-2017, 03:40 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: You want it in a document or something? Or can we just type it up in here?

type it here
(01-08-2017, 03:20 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: I would like to request I not be selected for any story.

*instantly makes one about him*
[Image: giphy.gif]
Once there was a fucking gay bitch named crow. Crow was so gay, he drove the entire ttt community to its knees. Then ph became the gay world power and slowly took over the universe. The end.
Once there was a man named Timmy's Dad. Timmy's dad didn't like Dinkleberg. The end.
Lycan is black
the end