Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite go-to game as a kid?
So what was your guys favorite go-to game to play as a kid? I'm not necessarily talking about your favorite game all time, but what would you say was the game you played the absolute most when you first started playing video games?

For me I would have to say its a toss up between two super weird N64 games, Wave Racer 64 which was about racing jetskis, and Bass Hunter 64 which was a... fishing simulator. I'd say the original battlefield games are also a pretty close second for my PS2 tho
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Gen 3 pokemon games and wwe games. I sorta miss the days I played games with my brother.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Super Mario 64 always feels good to play
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Super Mario All-Stars on my Super Nintendo!!! LOVED IT
My go-to games as a kid are as follows.

Pokémon Diamond
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Kingdom Hearts 2
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Ispy was my first game on my first desktop c:
MW3 or any of the Assassins Creed games easily
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(10-07-2020, 12:25 AM)dong Wrote: MW3 or any of the Assassins Creed games easily
Just downloaded The Ezio Collection on playstation last night (on sale if you wanna grab it), once my internet feels like working imma play some nostalgia games through my 2nd lockdown.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I maxed out all three of those games on my xbox whenever it came out @Cactus fire collection
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
i easily put hundreds of hours into pokemon black on the ds
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]