Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Chris Farley For Mod???
+1 For Chris, He's good at knowing when to be serious and when to have fun for sure. He shows some pretty good leader qualities that would transfer well as a moderator. He's also on at a lot of different times so seems very active in general.
I supported Christopher at the beginning of his staff expedition. He's a good T-Mod with a good head on his shoulders.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Chris is an all round good guy. Offered to teach me everything he knows about staffing. Well Respected TMod.  Will Excel at being a Mod.

+1

[Image: L9V5Cus.jpg]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1

I haven't back for terribly long (month and a half?) but as far as I have seen, Chris will make an excellent Mod. Level heading when solving disputes, and very clearly has the knowledge required to do his job well, as well as train others.
Chris has been t-mod for my entire time on the server. He was there for my troll times and the entire time I've been staff. Always has been levelheaded and fun and really is one of the older members of the community. Easy plus one from me
When I first met Chris he would sound board, but I see he hasn't done it in a while and I don't believe it would be a reason to -1 at all. I like him and he isn't the smelliest person on the server so I'm gonna give him a fat +1
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
Bump
Congratulations Mr. Farley your application has been accepted. I know you'll do well. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]