Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
tryna get unbaned from discord
Calling people close minded, calling them dumbasses, and generally showing that you don’t really care that you broke the rules.  All great ways to NOT get unbanned. Clearly you need some time away from the discord, we have people of all ages and backgrounds in there we don’t need people behaving like that. Pulling the ‘free speech’ bs....come on really? That is not what free speech is, it is not an entitlement to troll or push the boundaries of our rules and discords guidelines. 

[Image: unknown.jpg]
(10-11-2020, 03:36 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: You cause me so many headaches with your trolling , Slurs and Harassment. Every time we Gag, Slay or Punish you in any form, you abuse the staff. You show no remorse for the way you acted on the Discord. 

yall funny XD take sum acid and chilllllll, free speech is free speech, it can be hateful and it can be good in anyways, free speech makes a person to think for themselves but clearly yall don't like that, I don't troll, I never rdmed anyone, everybody rdms me be idc, yall just gotta chill.
You know I think it is quite funny you hide behind the "Free Speech" arguement. It shows you're only really interested in being a cunt, begs the question to me if this cant be extended towards the servers as well concerning the comments made by staff and others showing even more you're just a cunt.

Also let me just say that this servers discord is not under the US laws of free speech. This discord server is under the laws of the Discord TOS and the #Da-Rules tab wich you seem to have wiped your bottom with. As the #Da-Rules tab says:

2.) Be respectful to users and yourself.
a) You're all on the same footing, everyone deserves respect despite their rank.
b) Refrain from soliciting or posting personal information of anybody without their explicit permission.
c) Solve personal issues privately.
d) Using offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed in any form. Specific derogatory terms at discretion of staff are NOT allowed.

And ofcourse one cannot ignore:

4.) Listen to the staff.
Do not try to find loopholes out of a situation. If you feel like a staff member is in the wrong, message an admin or above.

As you can see, you have violated both of these resulting in your ban. If this ban does not extend to your absolute unwanted behavior on the servers (as far as I can tell through other comments) I implore you to read the rules. Because the Gmod servers also do not fall under any national laws, they fall under the law of the !motd.

Bad kiddie. Dont let back into the group.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
If you are anything over the age of 14, you should really be disgusted with unintelligent and immature you are. You’re nothing more than a desperate attention whore, and I’d rather not have you back in our community. 

Okay, so assuming we do have free speech and that everyone (which they're not) are all in America let me break it down for you. You do have free speech and you can say what you like but free speech does not protect you for how others react to you. People have used free speech and gotten fired from their jobs, ostracized from their communities and had it affect their personal relationships. Final note, this is the internet not America, free speech does not apply here but is something that is pulled out by trolls, racists, harassers etc on the internet by those who do not truly understand it. Free speech does not equal the right for you to be an asshole and be exempt from punishment or people looking upon you negatively.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Kinda crazy that you cause a lot of problems in the discord then proceeded to get on my server and repeatedly say slurs. You won’t learn, -1 stay banned.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FFB792606/

Previously warned on server twice in the past week for harassing players, using slurs, and not following staff directions.
You don't even seem remorseful of your actions in this unban appeal. -1
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
[Image: tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_...d_1280.png]
Free speech doesn't apply to privately-owned establishments, only to public ones. You said you weren't American, so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
It's pretty clear that no one believes and that no one wants you unbanned. After checking with the discord team this unban request is denied and the earliest you may try again November, 11, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army