Poll: Boneless or Bone-In wings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boneless
57.89%
11 57.89%
Bone-In
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boneless or Bone in Wings?
There is good argument on each side. What do you guys think?

I think they are both good.
On one side, Bone-In is good because of the experience of eating it as well as taste/flavor.
On the other side, Boneless is good because of conviencence as well as you can put it in butter bread and eat it. Less messy
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(10-13-2020, 12:00 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: There is good argument on each side. What do you guys think?

Boneless "wings" are nothing more than chicken nuggets. Real wing eaters eat with bone in because the flavor is better, and the satisfaction of seeing all the bones pile up on your plate is really nice.
Boneless wings. This is common sense.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
There is a right answer here
You mean chicken nuggets?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Bone in wings are better. Boneless could technically be made with any part of the chicken, therefore they may not be wings. Bone-in are guaranteed wings. A feature of eating wings is also what they look like. Boneless could be any shape but are usually just roundish balls. Real wings have shape.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
Bone in wings are always the way to go. Have way more flavor.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Boneless wings, y'all can sit there and suck on bones. I'll be enjoying the meat.
Wingstop Hawaiian boneless wings, extra ranch and fruit punch to drink
I'm a vegetarian, so I don't really have a dog in this fight.

But in my wing-eating days, it was bone-in or nothing. Boneless wings are CHICKEN NUGGETS and those are for CHILDREN.
[Image: b_560x95.png]