Unban Request
(10-14-2020, 03:02 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 02:59 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: No I didn’t think that I was still banned and it had been nearly two years since it happened... csgo thing yes I know... my inability to explain things? I’ve done my upmost best to explain everything to the best of my ability... and no... no one “caught me” I was literally on the server w 5 people and was taking to raven about it when Jess joined and we agreed it’d be best to go on fourms and apply for an unban... and I wasn’t trying to “getaway with anything” like I’ve said many many times, I didn’t know until this morning I was banned...
Okkkkay I'm pickin up what you're putting down now. I mean, like I said I get it, trust me. 2 years is a long time, idk i suppose for myself I know i'd be stressing and checking it. But I can understand you assuming/forgetting that its no longer active. 

What DOES concern me a lot is that you've admitted to using wall hacks. But that can be easily monitored by staff. Idk man. Just make your wrongs right and go from there.
Wall hacks in csgo yes. I don’t hack in gmod. You can ask raven...apparently I’m garbage with aim.... but yes I am trying my best to right my wrongs

(10-14-2020, 03:03 PM)Jammin Wrote: At work on my phone, didn't bother to read the 463 posts preceding this one... will do later and amend as necessary...

I feel that if he was really trying to ban-evade, he would've made a new username, unrelated to his main, and act as if he was starting anew. That being said, he's apologized for his actions from 18 months ago.

We can jump down the rabbit holes of the past, or we can just give him a fresh start. It seems his likely inadvertant ban evasion is a mistake that he wants to move past. If you want to give him a reduction to like 2 weeks or something do it, but I don't see that solving anything.

I've played with Phoenix for a couple of days, and have not sensed much of any hostility or toxicity from him. People can grow up in much less time than 18 months, I'll believe that he has changed for the better based on the hours I have spent with him.
+1 complete unban
Thanks. Btw still don’t like how you can prop kill me so easily....
Ima 0+ you for now bro, i don't think you were ban evading now cuz it would be weirdly stupid considering you were banned 1 year ago and instead of getting on the server with an alt account and saying who you are it would have been more easy to directly make an unban request, so i don't think you were really aware of what you were doing, but the VAC ban is what really makes me think it twice, so far i haven't seen you use hax (At least it's pretty clear to me that you don't use hacks in Gmod), but i still see it as a fresh ban and honestly it doesn't look good. I hope i see you again making another unban request clearing the remaining questions so that i can keep rdming you on the server. Again you are one of the first persons i actually liked to play with it when i first entered the server, and i hope we can have more times like those and today.
Screw you raven lol. I’m not your play thing hahaha. It’s not fair you seem to lock on my head :/
So here's my concern. This isn't your first time using this alt account on this server.

Here's proof: https://www.gametracker.com/player/The%2...145:27015/

It shows that you first joined the server to play 5 years ago. My question is how do you "forgot" that you were banned on another account before coming back when clearly you had played on the server with this alt?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-14-2020, 03:47 PM)bryan go boooo Wrote: So here's my concern. This isn't your first time using this alt account on this server.

It shows that you first joined the server to play 5 years ago. My question is how do you "forgot" that you were banned on another account before coming back when clearly you had played on the server with this alt?
Your response to this question will be whether or not I +1 honestly. Bryan worded it perfectly.
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(10-14-2020, 03:47 PM)bryan go boooo Wrote: So here's my concern. This isn't your first time using this alt account on this server.

I don’t know how that happened because I swear I just made this account like two weeks ago.... I don’t have any badges either for years of service

I don’t know how to upload a photo but this is literally when I made my account....
Proof: https://ibb.co/5YDh9Vb

I don’t know how to get it to show my accounts age on steam but if my account was 5 years old I’d def have a 5 years of service badge on my home page
Can you please provide the Steam ID for the Alt account you've been using?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
STEAM_0:0:567782560

https://ibb.co/YpCQqZq
There it shows proof I created my account on the date

(10-14-2020, 03:49 PM)Alec Wrote:

Your response to this question will be whether or not I +1 honestly. Bryan worded it perfectly.
To answer his question I didn't play 5 years ago on that alt because it was made Oct 6th but verified the 7th of this year. I forgot that I was banned because its been literally almost 2 years and I was already logged in on the new account... Which is why I provided proof... Btw GameTracker uses anyone with the same name... not really a reliable source

I think Gametracker has the information of any person that entered the server with that name,for example i bought the game on 2017 but it says that i was first seen on 2014 (my steam account was created on 2016)
Ban Evasion Bans should rarely be lifted, in this case it seems just.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]