Unban Request
(10-14-2020, 05:01 PM)Christian Wrote: Ban Evasion Bans should rarely be lifted, in this case it seems just.

I didn’t ban envade when I first got banned I don’t know why it was ever put there... yea I was on the server on an alt but I didn’t realize I was still banned on my main until this morning which is why were are here now... no one “caught me” I just realized it and wanted to do the right thing
I've had your name come up to me multiple times that you may be on an alt, and it turns out that you were since you've admitted that. You've been on this new account for however long, and I could imagine that you knew you were banned seeing as this has been going on for nearly a month now or even longer idk.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(10-14-2020, 05:15 PM)dong Wrote: I've had your name come up to me multiple times that you may be on an alt, and it turns out that you were since you've admitted that. You've been on this new account for however long, and I could imagine that you knew you were banned seeing as this has been going on for nearly a month now or even longer idk.
A month? I literally made the account on October 6th which is a little over a week ago. I just realized it this morning I don’t know how much more clear I can be and how much more proof you need
I must be mistaken then, but your name has popped up multiple times, idk oh well. Regardless of you knowing or not though, evading on an alt is a serious offense that mostly always results in not being un-banned.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I will point out that he did leave the server after I asked him to and openly worked with me about the information I asked about in regards to his banned account
(10-14-2020, 05:21 PM)dong Wrote: I must be mistaken then, but your name has popped up multiple times, idk oh well. Regardless of you knowing or not though, evading on an alt is a serious offense that mostly always results in not being un-banned.
You prob thinking of Ice_Phoenix he’s been playing too. But yeah I get what you’re saying but I also am trying to do the right thing which is why I haven’t gone back since I had talk to the mod and raven about it this morning
(10-14-2020, 05:25 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:21 PM)dong Wrote: I must be mistaken then, but your name has popped up multiple times, idk oh well. Regardless of you knowing or not though, evading on an alt is a serious offense that mostly always results in not being un-banned.
You prob thinking of Ice_Phoenix he’s been playing too. But yeah I get what you’re saying but I also am trying to do the right thing which is why I haven’t gone back since I had talk to the mod and raven about it this morning
Either way you still alt evaded and it took you about two weeks to realize it if I understand this correctly. I’m sorry but I’m 1- this. It might be best to wait a while to appeal again since this happened recently. Alt evading is still serious I believe.
(10-14-2020, 05:27 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:25 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
Either way you still alt evaded and it took you about two weeks to realize it if I understand this correctly. I’m sorry but I’m 1- this. It might be best to wait a while to appeal again since this happened recently. Alt evading is still serious I believe.
Well 8 days to be exact but yes.
I'm just a member but I would like to give my input. I've been on when Phoenix has been playing and he has been a pretty chill guy. There is nothing that makes him stand out as toxic or malicious when compared to other players. I don't know alot about his original ban but if it was for toxicity I believe he should be given a second chance. Of course ban evading is serious but almost two years later? He didn't come back and stir up controversy he just came back and played the game. I don't think he should be cancelled out of the server for his past mistake especially if it was that long ago. He admitted to using an alternate account but if he really did make is so recently then he has served quite a long ban. I believe the reason he want's to play on the server is because he truly enjoys it. I know I don't have much say but +1
The Steam ID he provided does prove that he did make the account only a week ago but, its also the day you came back to the server which to me is suspicious. What are the odds that you make a new account and join back on the server you were banned from the same day? To me those seem like slim chances to me.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]