Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Billybob's Trusted Application
[attachment=2706]
Ingame Name: Kapitan BillyBob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536

Time Played: 290 Hrs

When First Joined: June 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Primarily mornings, late afternoons, and evenings. Weekends free anytime. EST Timezone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I believe that I can do several things that may possible help out the community. Primarily, I feel that I bring a high level of experience for the staff team as before I joined this community I served as the Head Admin for Crescent Gaming (Shutdown, was a large community previously) and managed its Murder, PH, TTT, and Slender staff. I also have been staff for some lesser known murder servers. I feel that I am level-headed and I can listen to potential criticism without having to argue. I have played TTT a long time and because of this I will not care having to give up a round in order to deal with any potential issues. I also feel I am lighthearted enough to allow players to have fun on the server, while making sure they don’t cross a line. I am also never inclined to pick favorites, and everyone will get the same punishment from me.

Why you want to help the community: Generally I have a good time on this server and I love most of the people in the community. I’ve been here a long time and want to give back. I want to be able to help provide newer players the same enjoyment I had when I first started playing, and I want to help ensure that this community continues to be successful. I also would like to help assist some of the other staff to ensure they get burnt out, as I know large communities can be overwhelming. I also have seen a lot of the ups and downs with drama in this community, and I want to be able to help prevent those from happening again.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Randomly picked it while scrolling through the server listings one day.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I think that maybe to some of the people in the community I come off as a troll, which I can totally understand. I enjoy goofing around and letting others have a good time, but I make sure to never ruin a persons experience on the server. I will admit that the vast majority of the time I enjoy joking around, I also understand that line between joking around and when I have to be serious. If anyone has any questions or concerns for me that they would like me to clarify, I am more than happy to answer. Thank ya for the read, also, here is my activity the last thirty days:
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I don’t think you are a troll tbh however you should at least make some ban requests cus there is only one you did and that was a year ago. Being active in discord could help too. Other then that I have no problems with you as a player but nothing else stands out so -1 for now sorry.
Edit: Knifing the detective is a violation of US law, commonly referred to as intentional homocide. As a staff member, you will be expected to abide by all United States statues. -1

Ditto what Jesse said. Everything is perfect especially the literal years of experience, you know the rules and follow them well. You are also a pleasure to play with in server.
Make some ban requests if you aren't accepted right away, but definitely apply again if you don't get in now.

frankly +0.5 just because of lack of ban requests, you have one from 2019. I really hope you get in, but I can't 100% +1 you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Honestly I have a lack of reports because I'm never around when one has to be made it seems haha. Either staff are already on dealing with it, or someone else already made the report while I was gathering things. I understand where you're coming from tho, thanks for the feedback : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
While you do have a lack of forum activity. At the bare minimum, newer staff are only expected to pop on the forums to create ban requests. Going from your last one, while I'd rather you use a different evidence recording method rather than steam picture uploads, you do have a method of gathering some evidence and you did follow the proper format for said ban req. Imo forum activity thing shouldn't be used against you too heavily since you do know the basics for how we handle bans.

Other than that, seems to me you have plenty of time on server, I don't know how you act on it, but the app itself leaves me to consider you.

+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You know what Billy? 

Where you may lack in forum time, you have been very active in the discord, which makes you an active member of the community.

You have made a ban request before, albeit it a while ago, and you've been a part of the community for a long time. 

I'll give you a +1, best of luck on your app!
Kapitan would make a great staff member, I have antagonized him many times and he never loses his cool. Who cares about forum time, the most important thing is playing the game, which he does a lot.
+1 from me
I'll give this a +1. You certainly seem like you're cut out for a staff position.
He/Him/His
+1 Every time I enter the server you are there, maybe you don't have that many ban requests but as I see you've been playing on the server for a long time now so you definitely know your rules, and I really think it could be helpful to have someone who's always there on the server, especially on the night where I don't see a lot of staff on.
Hmm I don't usually like doing this but from you behaviour you've displayed over the last couple of days has been pretty bad, not going to lie. Most of the time i was just listening to you watching you and thinking "Does this guy really have a staff application in."  Harassing Players, Targeting Players, Encouraging Mic Spam and Inciting Racism and Slurs are all examples of your behaviour. As a staff member you may find people you find annoying or don't like, but as staff and a representative of the server you cant show any favour or disfavour to people you like and don't like. 

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]