Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First video game you ever played
I don’t think anyone ever done one of these before but if they did my mistake. Anyway one of the first video game I played was either vigilant 8: 2nd offense or rocket: robot on wheels on Nintendo 64, can’t remember which. What was your first video game that you played?
Donkey Kong Country, boiiii
He/Him/His
First game i remember ever playing was called Rocket Knight on the SEGA Genisis.

First game i vividly remember playing a LOT and beating would be Jak and Daxter and that whole series. Fun stuff. Even to this day it's a contender for best games i've ever played.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Earliest game that comes to mind is Zelda Ocarina of time on N64
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Super Mario 64 or Age of Mythology. I was 3
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Super Mario World!! :)
[Image: ?imw=506&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]
Sonic and Knuckles collection on PC, still have it.
I'm like 99% sure my first video game I ever played was either those stupid kids games that came on disk for pc (I don't think those count though) ORRR mortal kombat with my brother when I didn't even know the alphabet.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I was practically playing Final Fantasy VIII (8) in the womb, and played it as early as 18 months, honestly. Watched my mom and b rother play it and VII quite a bit as well. It's still my favorite in the series and probably still my favorite game period.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I honestly can't remember. It was probably Pokemon Yellow or Super Mario Bros 3 just based off of what I remember the earliest.
[Image: bb6.jpg]