Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for PH Staff
Ingame Name: TekkiNerd

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:62746977
[url=https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:62746977][/url]

Time Played: 124 hours

When First Joined: september 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 8am-10pm everyday.
Rank Desired: Trusted but higher if needed.

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I push to provide a positive and respectable gameplay during the sessions i play, and wanna help make sure the community is having fun without dealing with cheaters.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have over 2000 hours logged into gmod, i ran my own servers, was staff on numerous servers and i know how to properly handle and deal with people inregards to rules/standards of the communities guidelines. I wanna provide a easy going enviroment for the community during the game sessions.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  No.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes.

How did you find us?: Garrys Mod Server / Friends

Other: I can be a regular staff member. i am online nearly 24-7. And a active user on the server.
This dude posted his app in the approved section

Such a big brain moment
Whelp, you saw the post, kiddos. Approved it is.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
DAMN RIGHT, HOW TO GET APPROVED EZ
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12847
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
what happened to the other thread
(10-20-2020, 09:10 PM)Scoovie Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12847
Katie posted a ban request on ph forums, in-regards to him. the video she posted for proof was a video i took and gave to her.
And since, Bom bom has been banned. - in regards to bom boms abuse request.

(10-20-2020, 09:12 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: what happened to the other thread
prob deleted it, because i posted in wrong section.
Alright, I'll let the shitposting slide up to this point because of the misplacement. From here on out it will be taken as a serious thread and any shitposting will be dealt with accordingly.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-20-2020, 09:26 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Alright, I'll let the shitposting slide up to this point because of the misplacement. From here on out it will be taken as a serious thread and any shitposting will be dealt with accordingly.
It was a accident, was confused on where to post.
(10-20-2020, 09:27 PM)TekkiNerd Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 09:26 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Alright, I'll let the shitposting slide up to this point because of the misplacement. From here on out it will be taken as a serious thread and any shitposting will be dealt with accordingly.
It was a accident, was confused on where to post.

You're fine man it happens.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army