Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explain Your Job Poorly
I apologize if something like this has been posted in the past, but I thought it would be interesting.

Just comment as the title says on what your job in a funny or bad way. This is taken from the idea of explaining a movie plot badly but technically correct.

For example, if you are a pizza delivery guy/gal, you could say that you work for a multi-million transportation service that provides food for thousands upon thousands of hungry people throughout the country.

However, you can add a twist and not say what your job is leaving others to possibly guess.

I guess I will go first.

My job is to manufacture and distribute blatant political propaganda tabloids and publish frugal spending brochures.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
i pick up food and put it down
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Help the "Thieves" steal your money faster with what they call brand new technology.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
I write software so multi-billion and multi-million dollar companies can improve their stats so they can make more money.
People pay me to cut, grind, and touch their feet
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I stop the Boats
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I’m a paint bitch
I'm a professional woman
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I take groceries from the store and use them to play Jenga in people's trunks
I put weird circles and ovals in the ground and wait 6 months for stuff to come out
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide