mad shitter random permaban ?
(10-25-2020, 01:33 AM)two rats kissing Wrote: I was on when u got banned, and while you weren't trolling as hard as you have in the past, you still don't deserve any special treatment from staff, if any other person was on the server acting like you do they would be banned. You keep saying you were banned randomly but you have a huge stack of warnings that say otherwise. At best you could have a chance at getting a reduction, but you seemed to have fumbled that by acting like you don't know why you were banned.

Staff aren't even asking that much of you, literally just to not push the envelope on trolling and don't use slurs. It's not that hard.
uh no dude. i actually didnt do anything this time. i was just on, chilling. mod says how many warns you got. i say a bunch. he goes throug hthe usual threats, i say idc, me and some dude do a quick scrimpy and mod permabans me out of the blue
So I've been around the block on the server for a while now. Seen plenty of people like yourself that come on and "try to have a fun time". You need to understand that the server has a rule list for a specific reason... to keep order and balance in the server. Their is plenty of ways to have a fun time and still abide by those rules. You choose the path you took and think that you are above those rules and to lay it down flat, you are not. You're not special. Our job as staff is not to be a debby downer but to enforce the rules to keep the server in a peaceful state. People like yourself who go out of there way to try and dismember that purpose by continuous use of racial and homophobic slurs think it's funny. To other people though, it's offensive to them. Of course you'll probably retort with "well they could have came to me" but the fact is that you as the person you are, would immediately shut that person down for speaking up because you have a huge ego and authority issue. Now I don't know if you were ever disciplined as a child because obviously your parents never taught you self control and self discipline. Because if they did, you would know better than to use words that are against our rules. At the end of the day, you did this to yourself. Like staff has said already, we've given you plenty of chances, plenty of opportunity to change your ways and you haven't. People may like your 10 year old mentality and personality but the rules are the rules. If you can't follow them, then you don't bother staying. Have a great rest of your night.

Respectfully, Renzo
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
First off, I think we all could have expected this to happen sooner or later. 

I have no criticism of the staff involved or the actions taken, and I personally have added a few warns on the mad shitter. The punishment is appropriate and in line with the published guidelines.

But this is an unban request and as such, I think we should evaluate it on a case by case basis. 

The mad shitter does troll and, for some reason, feels the need to incessantly use slurs. That being said, he's also a fun and entertaining player. He often adds to the fun, whether that be through amping people up to !rtv off of horrible maps or just making jokes. I play with him often and he hasn't been known for constant RDMing or anything like that. It really just seems to boil down to the use of slurs in the chat. Averaging out the toxic with the fun, I think the mad shitter still comes out as a net positive. 

I don't think a permaban is the appropriate punishment and I would recommend a lighter punishment. Not a full unban, but something that the admins can come to an agreement on. 

It's definitely tough to see a player whose presence I've become accustomed to face a potential permanent ban. Perhaps I'm being too sentimental, though. 

TL;DR: troll, but not irredeemable. Would prefer a shortened ban.
I like playing with you and everything because you are funny but at the same time I agree with the moderators you can be very toxic and combative with staff members. I've seen multiple cases of you fighting with staff about anything. IMO the ban is justified you've been banned and warned for this multiple times before and you haven't learned. I don't want you banned but the evidence speaks for itself. You can have fun and be entertaining without throwing slurs around. Try to do better.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Man, this ban request turned into a Mad shit, didn't it...

+1 on a reduction to a month ban, -1 on complete unban.

I always found you funny for the most part from my interactions with you. Obviously though, there is a line that has to be drawn, and you may have crossed it unfortunately. I'd love to see you back on the server, but it might not be for a while.
-1 on unban or any reduction for the time being. I can not count the number of times I seen you use slurs. You even wrote slurs on the walls in game just a couple of days ago. This unban appeal seems like even if you do get unbanned you will go right back to doing the same thing. In my opinion I’m pretty sure you have had many chances to stop using slurs and being toxic toward others, and you have not stopped. We should not just allow that kind of behavior just because people thinks the player is fun I’m sorry.
Lets be real all of the 1+'s are only "I like u +1 lol" after this amount, I think he genuinly deserves to not come back after the amount of warnings and previous bans he had. You had all the damn chances to figure out, maybe this sort of bullshittery is not wanted here? Nahh, fuck you staff man for doing your voluntary job.

Failed to shape up, means you failed your chance to return in my eyes.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(10-25-2020, 01:57 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: So I've been around the block on the server for a while now. Seen plenty of people like yourself that come on and "try to have a fun time". You need to understand that the server has a rule list for a specific reason... to keep order and balance in the server. Their is plenty of ways to have a fun time and still abide by those rules. You choose the path you took and think that you are above those rules and to lay it down flat, you are not. You're not special. Our job as staff is not to be a debby downer but to enforce the rules to keep the server in a peaceful state. People like yourself who go out of there way to try and dismember that purpose by continuous use of racial and homophobic slurs think it's funny. To other people though, it's offensive to them. Of course you'll probably retort with "well they could have came to me" but the fact is that you as the person you are, would immediately shut that person down for speaking up because you have a huge ego and authority issue. Now I don't know if you were ever disciplined as a child because obviously your parents never taught you self control and self discipline. Because if they did, you would know better than to use words that are against our rules. At the end of the day, you did this to yourself. Like staff has said already, we've given you plenty of chances, plenty of opportunity to change your ways and you haven't. People may like your 10 year old mentality and personality but the rules are the rules. If you can't follow them, then you don't bother staying. Have a great rest of your night.

Respectfully, Renzo
listen buster, the server is plenty peaceful when the mods with their yellow vests and their little pet trusted asslickers arent on to sneer at the peasants who just honestly dont care about anything but the game playing out. i specifically try to avoid mod hours because i know its not gonna be a good time, and the warns and bans are from every time ive taken the benefit of the doubt and assumed any of you have a single funnybone in your bodies. i really really dont want to interact with you people, im just here for the interactions i can get with my fellow gamers and those are exclusively positive when you people arent there to '''''''''''moderate'''''''''''. in fact i hardly have any negative interactions with nonstaff period, unless its someone trying to backseat moderate or whatever. i expect the dickswinging and i expect to sit in the time out corner when i dont gargle on your balls like a good buttslave, and i serve my time without protest.

you internet cops think you have it all figured out and in your heads youre doing stephen hawkinds calculations to heroically save all of our lives from smiles and laughter, and nothing is gonna change that except maybe like an icepick lobotomy so your aspergers nodes have no prefrontal cortex to grab onto. i mean seriously dude, im sorry i wasnt making mature enough jokes in the internet video game, how about i talk about my registration renewal notice instead? did i tell you about my JOB, and how i WORK for a LIVING ahahahaha! hey guys, WHATS the DEAL with TAXES? is that mature enough for you pal?

all i can say is i promise in the future i will try to avoid playing with you cretins so as to not step on your toese, but the fact is i did literally nothing this time. nada. zilch. there i was chillign and then BOOM! permanent ban
So you are saying that you are actively going to avoid playing with staff so you can continue to break server rules, if you are unbanned.
(10-25-2020, 06:38 AM)the mad shitter Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 01:57 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: -snip-
listen buster, the server is plenty peaceful when the mods with their yellow vests and their little pet trusted asslickers arent on to sneer at the peasants who just honestly dont care about anything but the game playing out. i specifically try to avoid mod hours because i know its not gonna be a good time, and the warns and bans are from every time ive taken the benefit of the doubt and assumed any of you have a single funnybone in your bodies. i really really dont want to interact with you people, im just here for the interactions i can get with my fellow gamers and those are exclusively positive when you people arent there to '''''''''''moderate'''''''''''. in fact i hardly have any negative interactions with nonstaff period, unless its someone trying to backseat moderate or whatever. i expect the dickswinging and i expect to sit in the time out corner when i dont gargle on your balls like a good buttslave, and i serve my time without protest.

you internet cops think you have it all figured out and in your heads youre doing stephen hawkinds calculations to heroically save all of our lives from smiles and laughter, and nothing is gonna change that except maybe like an icepick lobotomy so your aspergers nodes have no prefrontal cortex to grab onto. i mean seriously dude, im sorry i wasnt making mature enough jokes in the internet video game, how about i talk about my registration renewal notice instead? did i tell you about my JOB, and how i WORK for a LIVING ahahahaha! hey guys, WHATS the DEAL with TAXES? is that mature enough for you pal?

all i can say is i promise in the future i will try to avoid playing with you cretins so as to not step on your toese, but the fact is i did literally nothing this time. nada. zilch. there i was chillign and then BOOM! permanent ban
You literally just have to avoid saying two words, and not harass others in general. Its not that hard. Nobody thinks its funny but you; frankly your attempts to be edgy just make you look desperate for attention.
I'm not staff but I've personally had to donor-gag you 5 times due to slurs you've used, usually while in dead chat with all staff alive. Technically everything i've witnessed alone is worthy of perma-ban.
You are a funny guy outside of the slurs and harassment of staff. I'd like to see you back because you are humorous when you are tolerable, but frankly the deragoratory things you say about certain communities in our server are shameful and disgusting.
If you are anywhere above the age of 14 you should be outright revolted at the things you say. I'm not seeing any form of apology, only more trolling and staff harassment.
I'm not even supporting a reduction at this point; frankly you need to grow up a bit. You've had chance after chance but seem eager to run your toxicity all over TTT. I think you should step aside and return when you've grown up a bit. Maybe after the holiday season is over...

Without an apology to the staff and a real committment to get better, I cannot support your return.
-1 unban
-1 reduction of any length below 3 months
+0 any reduction longer than 3 months
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks