Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the heck not?!
Ingame Name: MissPauling

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503019588

Time Played: 550.35

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm - 10pm Monday to Friday & whenever on Saturday and Sunday, usually on around noon until 2am (GMT-7) : this MAY differ, with clinical practice coming up. Basically I was having a tough time adjusting to being back in school since I haven't been in College since 2013. I am feeling much more confident that I will be getting my time back on the server!

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I really have enjoyed growing with this community and being able to help out in anyway possible. I would love to move up into the TMod team to be of more assistance.

Why do you want to help the community?:  Being part of the team has made me REALLY understand what actually happens in the back ground. I want to be able to be more helpful for the team and offer an extra set of hands that can come in and take control when someone needs to take a break or handle something more pressing.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11624

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yup yup!! :)

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? This was the first server I found that I liked enough to stay around

Other: Yeah Idk why I am having such a hard time writing this?? Maybe its nerves?? I'm not sure. But my largest concern for myself is/was my time management, I have come in and out since starting school but I am making myself take some time out of my day to come back to the community, whether it be on the discord or on the server. Because I'll be real - y'all give me LIFE. But in all, I do feel I am ready to give this position a shot, and I would be very excited to work alongside the TMod/Mod team to learn more about working with this community. 
I am also excited to take this as a chance to gain some feedback too about what some concerns or areas of improvement you guys think I should focus on! (pls don't say tone of voice I am TRYING OK <3)
Go away
first ! ! !

Anyways, I'm not often on PH. But, during the time I played with Pauling she handled the trolls like a nature.
Other than that, she obviously knows the rule well, and have the experience to handle situations.
You communicate well, and if there's a misunderstanding or something you don't understand you've asked/gone to the source. This is a great characteristic to have as it avoids more misunderstandings and brings clarity. Some may see this as a duh but I see this as a positive thing to be recognized.  

I've personally had no issues with you nor have I heard/seen anything to make me believe that you shouldn't advance. 

I can't speak for server side recently as I'm in the wind right now but your help on the server has been noticed.  

Best of luck
+1 

Pauling is a badass woman! She instills fear into the hearts of trolls as well as donors haha

You're an amazing staff member, always ready to help out fellow staff and donors when you can.
When Life Give You Lemons, Make Fucking Lemonade! 

-Katie Heart (Stinky Ph Player)
I have not known MissPauling for long, but we have gotten some good server time together. She was extremely kind and welcoming when she first introduced herself to me. She is fair, honest but decisive as a staff member on the prop hunt server, and puts offenders in their place after kindly delivered warnings. I support her for TMod 100%  :D

- [Green]Link
Pauling is good at handling what ever situations are thrown at her on PH, Ever time I play with her I've seen her handle herself appropriately and with much professionalism. Would make a great addition to the TMOD Team.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Hello Pauling, Thanks for applying!

it's been a hot minute since you first applied to the server. You've excelled in your performances in trusted. You picked up everything rather quickly, and you are never afraid to be upfront about any topic. You communicate with us thoroughly and have been a big assist and staff mate when being on at the same time. I've felt like a while back it would've been too early to apply, but I feel like you're ready to move up today. 

The only concern I'd have in you moving up is the aggressive approaches you make when addressing "BS." I'm understand this alot, I may not have the best way to address things either, and am always working on how to work out what I'm going to say, some of it comes out wrong or too passive aggressive. Just wanted to point out that we are all still learning how to communicate correctly around others who don't know us like we do. If you're more curious come to me and we can talk about it more because I feel like I'm too cryptic sometimes. 

I do support you in moving up, It is a (+1) from me. Good luck out on the field of endless buried mines pauling, I'll be there with you.
Hey Pauling!

I'm so glad to see you apply for T-Mod finally! Every time we are on together now you have never disappointed me, you have improved on the areas I was concerned about before. You are a good team player and you have had enough experience for this position and I think you are ready for it. You always make sure to communicate to everyone and you know when to step in and help out your team. You are doing amazing !

+1 Good luck <3
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Hey Pauling,

Well we got off to a rocky start you and me but once we spent some time on the server together and in the staff discord it was pretty clear that was all done with.

You have shown yourself to be a reliable, consistent and fair staff member. You let the server have some fun, as let's face it we aren't staffing a library but you know when to step in when they take it too far. 

You're good at picking up on cheaters and dealing with them. You have a good knowledge of the rules/staff guidelines on how to handle situations.

I know you get a little frustrated at times but I have seen you work on how you deal with that a lot over the last month or so. 

Overall I really have nothing to criticize. Good luck  :)

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I definitely believe Pauling deserves to rank up to Tmod. She has been one of the kindest staff I seen and has been on the server for a lot of the times that I been on. She has handled the trolls with ease and communicates real well with the lobby. I don't see any reason not to give a 1+.

Good luck Pauling