Banned for... hacking? lmao
I've honestly been sus of speedie for a little while now and this just confirms my suspicions -1 to an unban. You're also toxic and we got enough of that already.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Ok I don't see I'll get unbanned... but alright, there you have a video of myself playing a game, trying to aim the best I can. To be honest this is suddenly and like surprising me but I get that I've pissed some of you guys. Anyway, if I get or not unbanned, I swear for all I have that haven't hacked for all my time in Dink.

Thanks everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsaSoFS0Hzc Sorry about background noise and the resolution

PD: If I don't get unbanned, I'd like to give my donor rank to stuppidy, she deserves it.
+1 hes never toxic to me but idk about the hacking i mean i watched him before and he never hacked so
(11-09-2020, 12:51 AM)Speedie Wrote: Ok I don't see I'll get unbanned... but alright, there you have a video of myself playing a game, trying to aim the best I can. To be honest this is suddenly and like surprising me but I get that I've pissed some of you guys. Anyway, if I get or not unbanned, I swear for all I have that haven't hacked for all my time in Dink.

Thanks everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsaSoFS0Hzc Sorry about background noise and the resolution

PD: If I don't get unbanned, I'd like to give my donor rank to stuppidy, she deserves it.
So I'm not ttt staff nor do i really play ttt but, I can say after watching you in those vids, it does seem pretty weird and to me looks like aimlock,
also, you making a personal video of yourself playing doesn't prove anything, for all we know you could of "turned it off"
if that's how it even works.
[Image: titan.gif]
The second video does seem to lag when Speedie aims to the other person head, but the thing that gets me the most is near the last part of the second you weren’t even shooting at the person’s head but yet you still got a headshot on it. Now that either means you are really lucky (I find that unlikely tbh) or you literally have some sort of aimlock because of the other evidence too in the other videos too. I don’t know how you can explain that part.
Is the 3rd clip not lag? You can see the deagle animation freeze.. and the 4th clip isn’t really walls I have textures disabled as well and the middle assets are invisible
(11-09-2020, 12:17 PM)aeth0r Wrote: Is the 3rd clip not lag? You can see the deagle animation freeze.. and the 4th clip isn’t really walls I have textures disabled as well and the middle assets are invisible
Yeah it definetly is lag I think when it looked like he snapped so it’s hard to tell. But the others shots I don’t think was lagging and they looked sus as hell to me so I’m not sure. It just seems very odd.
(11-09-2020, 12:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 12:17 PM)aeth0r Wrote: Is the 3rd clip not lag? You can see the deagle animation freeze.. and the 4th clip isn’t really walls I have textures disabled as well and the middle assets are invisible
Yeah it definetly is lag I think when it looked like he snapped so it’s hard to tell. But the others shots I don’t think was lagging and they looked sus as hell to me so I’m not sure. It just seems very odd.
Pretty sure if you spectate anyone the shots are delayed and look like theyre not aiming directly at someone because source is garby but i havent played in months so could be wrong!
(11-09-2020, 12:29 PM)aeth0r Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 12:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
Pretty sure if you spectate anyone the shots are delayed and look like theyre not aiming directly at someone because source is garby but i havent played in months so could be wrong!
The game could be lagging which cause the shots to seem to be delayed. Not sure myself but I honestly can’t tell if Speedie is hacking or not. Hopefully I don’t offend anyone with this and I’m sorry if I do
I know Speedie, I've played with him multiple times and he gets to kill me almost all the time, he can be toxic towards some people but from my experience with him he's a nice guy, I wouldn't think he's hacking since he's good but not like "aethor" or "minime" good.
I'm not that good at noticing when someone is hacking unless it's pretty obvious but to me, it seems the clips are a little bit laggy.