Banned for... hacking? lmao
He switched targets, and amazingly landed precisely on the dude's head while lagging. Switching targets is normal, immediately snapping onto their head is not.

The fact no one moves their most perfectly horizontal makes it even more doubtful that he landed on the dude's head with an actual arm movement and not aimlock, considering the crosshair would've needed to go past the head in a perfectly horizontal or diagonal movement, or gone through a quick correction that seems impossible in that moment due to the lag shown.

I checked the other part you mentioned, and that still doesn't explain how he got precisely to the other dude's head so fast. If anything, it makes it clearer that it was aimlock combined with lag and not just a lucky and weird looking mouse movement.
(11-09-2020, 03:02 PM)Evan Wrote: He switched targets, and amazingly landed precisely on the dude's head while lagging.  Switching targets is normal, immediately snapping onto their head is not. 

The fact no one moves their most perfectly horizontal makes it even more doubtful that he landed on the dude's head with an actual arm movement and not aimlock, considering the crosshair would've needed to go past the head in a perfectly horizontal or diagonal movement, or gone through a quick correction that seems impossible in that moment due to the lag shown. 

I checked the other part you mentioned, and that still doesn't explain how he got precisely to the other dude's head so fast.  If anything, it makes it clearer that it was aimlock combined with lag and not just a lucky and weird looking mouse movement.
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say with the mouse movement stuff but my point still stands and the staff can make their own decision!

Also the fact that this dodgy clip is the only sort of evidence of him "aimlocking".. it just doesn't seem strong enough for a ban, if you had like 5 clips I could see it.. but he's been a long time player that uses noob guns and crouch jump glitches so I don't see why he would cheat. Not to mention the guy he "locked" on was being completely oblivious and standing still for him so xD
Reading all of you guys, I really appreciate your opinions and thank you aeth0r. Since the video is laggy I think there is not sufficient evidence but well... at the end, when you are a traitor and you are fighting vs 2 you are nervous and quickly aim heads to get an insta kill.

(11-09-2020, 03:11 PM)aeth0r Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 03:02 PM)Evan Wrote: He switched targets, and amazingly landed precisely on the dude's head while lagging.  Switching targets is normal, immediately snapping onto their head is not. 

I checked the other part you mentioned, and that still doesn't explain how he got precisely to the other dude's head so fast.  If anything, it makes it clearer that it was aimlock combined with lag and not just a lucky and weird looking mouse movement.
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say with the mouse movement stuff but my point still stands and the staff can make their own decision!

Also the fact that this dodgy clip is the only sort of evidence of him "aimlocking".. it just doesn't seem strong enough for a ban, if you had like 5 clips I could see it.. but he's been a long time player that uses noob guns and crouch jump glitches so I don't see why he would cheat. Not to mention the guy he "locked" on was being completely oblivious and standing still for him so xD
Yes actually, I've being in the server for long time ago. I have no necessities, I play for fun and never take it as a competitive game... I helped to report hackers and this is now annoying.

You can also check previous plays and you will see that I'm not that good at aiming. Video 2 and 3 just got frozen in the exact photogram when I aim to his head.
You guys sure?

These clips look crazy but are they the only "weird" things seen say out of 2 to 3 maps? 3 weird moments out of 45 minutes is shaky IMO for a hacker.

Garrysmod spectating is awful, and when people are playing on high ping and even worse if someone has packetloss, ANYONE will look suspicious especially if they are flicking fast. Is there not lag or stutter in the 2nd/3rd clip?

Have you guys ever tried this? Take a good player ---> spectate & record them, but also have the player record themselves locally in OBS? I bet if you compare the two it will be telling here.
maybe
Clips look super sketchy, especially the aim lock one. You cannot shoot at someone then turn more than 90 degrees, outside your FOV, and lock onto someone's head that is in an unknown location immediately. With the combination of countless months of EXTREME toxicity, you make 95% of the server absolutely despise you, and the evidence posted previously, I am at a big -1.
Speedie you probably need to learn at some point how to not be toxic as you have been these last months. I honestly am not sure about the evidence myself but you have been causing many players and staff problems it seems. That is most likely the barrier between this and I don’t know if you will ever learn to not be that toxic to players. Honestly you may have a chance in the future if you can improve your behavior drastically but I’m not sure myself. I guess that’s all I got to say now.
Speedie's unban is about hacking. While I agree he can be very toxic, that shouldn't really matter when looking at if he is hacking or not.
(11-10-2020, 05:31 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Speedie's unban is about hacking. While I agree he can be very toxic, that shouldn't really matter when looking at if he is hacking or not.
Well I mean it seems that is what it’s coming down to in this thread. Because I honestly can’t tell if he is hacking because the 2nd and 3rd clip both lagged badly and then the first clip I really don’t think shows anything out of the ordinary since I’m pretty sure I seen other regular players aim like he has before but whatever I am probably wrong.
(11-10-2020, 05:34 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 05:31 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Speedie's unban is about hacking. While I agree he can be very toxic, that shouldn't really matter when looking at if he is hacking or not.
Well I mean it seems that is what it’s coming down to in this thread. Because I honestly can’t tell if he is hacking because the 2nd and 3rd clip both lagged badly and then the first clip I really don’t think shows anything out of the ordinary since I’m pretty sure I seen other regular players aim like he has before but whatever I am probably wrong.
I've also seen regular players miss a shot then immediately turn 90 degrees and lock dead center onto someone's head that isn't even on their screen 

On the slim chance that this unban request is accepted, he's likely going to get rebanned for being a toxic shitter anyways.