Banned for... hacking? lmao
Lmao seems that you really hate me guys. This unban request is for hacking, just that. If you wanna make a ban request for toxicity then do it.

Honestly yes, I wanna get unbanned and play again here, but the main reason about this unban request is that I HATE being accused for things I've never done, hacking to be specific.

Yes, I'm being toxic with some players but not the whole server and I'm not proud of that. I'm saying sorry if I have offended some of you, but this thread is about hacking.

Thanks for all your opinions btw.
(11-10-2020, 06:24 PM)Speedie Wrote: Lmao seems that you really hate me guys. This unban request is for hacking, just that. If you wanna make a ban request for toxicity then do it.

Honestly yes, I wanna get unbanned and play again here, but the main reason about this unban request is that I HATE being accused for things I've never done, hacking to be specific.

Yes, I'm being toxic with some players but not the whole server and I'm not proud of that. I'm saying sorry if I have offended some of you, but this thread is about hacking.

Thanks for all your opinions btw.
Usually how things go around here. good luck if you are innocent though.
Garrys mod spectating is awful. It always looks suspicious.
I've played with speedie before, I've won some and lost some battles. I honestly think the people who believe speedie is hacking are just not good player,. I've 180 snapped players heads plenty of times. 
Just because he "snapped hard right to someone's head" doesn't mean he's cheating, it's called hearing the player and having fast reflexes, it's what happens when you use one shot weapons, you aim for the head. I got these skills from my CSGO time.
Insufficient evidence for a ban in my opinion.
It seems that just like on Captain Price's unban request, people are liking to throw other shit in on reasons he shouldn't be unbanned. 

I'm going to take aeth0r's side on this one, it's clearly not hacking and a matter of faulty methods of capturing recordings.

That 3rd video is very clearly a lag issue and isn't any form of a hack. It almost seems as if there was just people making an excuse to get someone they didn't like banned from the server, and some of your replies to Speedie's thread here make that a solid argument. 

+1 on an unban.
+1 on unban, evidence doesn't prove anything people just -1 cuz they dislike you personally or for some other unrelated to this thread reasons.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: Follow the format

Video #1 Didn't initially think this one was sus
found here

Video #2
here

Video #3
here

Video #4
here

All in all I was skeptical of the evidence until there was a very blatant snap onto someone. I also was not the only person who believed there to be some sort of hacking in these clips. I only looked at them after people had discussed.

I just want to say that the behavior seen in video #2 (instalocking to the nearest target right after killing someone) is similar to this video I recently took of a guy cheating in another TTT server.
https://youtu.be/uWcLQ9eKKJU?t=23
Skip to 23 seconds to see if the timecode is broken.
-1 for the unban.

The shot at the person through the unshootable surface was enough for me to call it straight hacks

(11-13-2020, 03:40 AM)Damien Wrote: -1 for the unban.

The shot at the person through the unshootable surface was enough for me to call it straight hacks
dude you gotta understand not everyone have 2k$$ pcs and with disabled textures alot of things dont show up, I have also fought speedie many times, i win some, lose some but he doesnt hack he just get shots in +1
Have you seen the videos? dude was clearly fucking hacking. I don't even have an expensive pc. he locked onto him through the wall.
(11-13-2020, 02:56 AM)Inkse Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:14 PM)dong Wrote: -snip-

I just want to say that the behavior seen in video #2 (instalocking to the nearest target right after killing someone) is similar to this video I recently took of a guy cheating in another TTT server.
https://youtu.be/uWcLQ9eKKJU?t=23
Skip to 23 seconds to see if the timecode is broken.
The difference between that video is that it didn’t lag when they looked at the target. Also it was kinda hard for me to tell what exactly happened in your video at first due to the traitor win round message blocking the screen but I saw that the player locked into the target dead on. I honestly think Speedie’s aim was passing over the target in the 2nd and 3rd video and the lag made it look like aimbot.

Also when you guy say Speedie disable his textures. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean he can see through walls or does he just see missing pink everywhere or what? I’m confused on this too.