Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
This isn't goodbye,  just a see you later. 

Be safe and have fun with that which you pursue. 

Cheers mate
Im bummed I never got the chance to get to know you, but I wish you all the best and hope you have a lovely adventure in this world.
Go away
I do hope you return to us at some point, you were a great person and helped me out with being a Mod right from the start. Hope all goes well for ya.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Thank you everybody for the goodbyes I will always still be here but I feel that staffing just isn’t for me right now. I will hop on from time to time when i buy a good running computer and will hopefully come back later. Like a lot of you said this isn’t a goodbye I will still be here ❤️❤️❤️
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Wish you the best Andre! Enjoyed getting to know ya. Stay on that work grind, it'll eventually pay off. Can't wait for your return!
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I don't like this post :(

All the best in the big real world Andre, you know the door is always open here ❤️
I hate to see you go! Best of luck to you!
Hey Andre, I really appreciate all the help you have given me in the past tell now when i was first learning, you have helped me get through a lot with understanding certain rules
or what's the right way ect.. even if i asked too many times lol but best of luck with work hope everything is going well, and again
please stop by whenever you can and or feel ready.
[Image: titan.gif]
Andre, sorry to hear that life caught up with you. I remember that you helped me a lot when I took back over as PH Admin early last year. You're a great dude and I hope you stay active in the community, even if you can't find the time or desire to get on the server anymore. Be well.
Aw man , real sad to see you go, a lot of us started around the same time. But life does get busy and that we can understand. Hope to see you again though sometime, would be a nice surprise.

Take care Andre