Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m going to take a real break this time.
Yeah, things have seem to been tense around the community lately, so I’m just going to take a break for a little bit for real this time. I will probably be back around a week or whenever things cool off since everyone seems to be tense. Again love y’all. Peace.
What's tense, exactly?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Love you Jesse, I hope this next week is better for you <3 if there are any other games we have in common that you'd want to still play lemme know c:
(11-15-2020, 03:44 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Yeah, things have seem to been tense around the community lately, so I’m just going to take a break for a little bit for real this time. I will probably be back around a week or whenever things cool off since everyone seems to be tense. Again love y’all. Peace.

It really helps out sometimes to just walk away from things, so if you feel as if it's tense in the community, feel free to walk away. You already know everyone in this community will welcome you back with love when you return :)
Happy to see you realize you need a break. Hope to see you in a week, always fun playing with you
take care jessie, your a pleasure to play with. Don't let people or situations get too you. There is ALOT of trolls and toxic people within this community, it oozes constantly on the forums as I'm sure you've seen.

Hope too see you back soon!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I love you
cya soon jesse  Heart
take care of you! see ya back soon c:
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
While things may seem tense in the community, nothing that happens in a video game server should ever cause IRL stress or impact your life negatively. Come here as an escape from the stress of life, not to add more stress to it.
I wholeheartedly support your decision Jesse to take a break. Let us know if we can help you further.

I'll see you when I get my rank in-game ;)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks