Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jedasis's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Jedasis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44429375

Time Played: ~105 Hours

When First Joined: 2015 as SM7, apparently; April 15, 2020 as Jedasis.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mornings 10:00 Eastern - Noon, Afternoons after 2PM Eastern, All days.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor (Except my hours got reset in game.)

What can you do to help the community: Staff in the mornings and mid afternoon is somewhat rare. I can handle RDM reports during those hours to keep the server running smoothly.

Why you want to help the community: I like helping out, I like leading, and I like the people on this server. Overall, I've had a good time on this server and want to help out more with that.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, but a ban was requested. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12806

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: Server browser after my last server had shut down.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I've been a moderator or admin on many, many servers over the past decade in Minecraft and TTT. I've seen servers rise and fall and been along for the ride all the way. Not only do I bring a different timeframe onto the server, I also bring my years of experience. I've previously been described by server owners I've worked for as a firm, but fair staff member. I also particularly excel at dealing with children, which is a rare but important trait to have. I hope you all will accept me onto the staff, and I thank you for your consideration. 
He/Him/His
I think Jedasis is more than deserving of a +1 from me. He is very active on the server, and not only that he brings a rather positive environment and attitude to the server, which I think is very beneficial. I also don't recall ever seeing him lose his temper.

+1
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Leaving this here for now: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jedas...145:27015/
*I* know you were away on vacation for the last week
(11-17-2020, 05:11 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: I think Jedasis is more than deserving of a +1 from me. He is very active on the server, and not only that he brings a rather positive environment and attitude to the server, which I think is very beneficial. I also don't recall ever seeing him lose his temper.

+1

Definitely didn't used to be the case! Took a lot of work to reach that point.

(11-17-2020, 05:19 PM)Burb Wrote: Leaving this here for now: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jedas...145:27015/
*I* know you were away on vacation for the last week
Yeah, I was on vacation and away from my computer for a week, unfortunately. Not expecting to be unable to play anytime soon and certainly not for that long.
He/Him/His
Heya Jedasis!

I concur with BillyBob's points on your overall play ethics. You hold your temper well and are not an issue with the staff as far as I've seen.
Additionally, you came out with a ban request against you - one that was not actually applied - while you weren't required to do so, you made sure that was available for us to see. That speaks a bit on your character.

That being said, I just don't play enough with you to really support as of yet. I don't know how well you would handle reports and stuff.
In addition, I don't see many ban requests. I see 2 total on the forums, both of which you had good evidence for in partnership with staff members.
Could you better describe your experience as staff on previous TTT servers? That would help me better understand your credentials.

I'm leaning a -0 right now, but again very curious on your prior experience.

In the meantime, more reports and getting your hours up would help.

Thanks for applying!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-17-2020, 05:34 PM)Jammin Wrote: Heya Jedasis!

I concur with BillyBob's points on your overall play ethics. You hold your temper well and are not an issue with the staff as far as I've seen.
Additionally, you came out with a ban request against you - one that was not actually applied - while you weren't required to do so, you made sure that was available for us to see. That speaks a bit on your character.

That being said, I just don't play enough with you to really support as of yet. I don't know how well you would handle reports and stuff.
In addition, I don't see many ban requests. I see 2 total on the forums, both of which you had good evidence for in partnership with staff members.
Could you better describe your experience as staff on previous TTT servers? That would help me better understand your credentials.

I'm leaning a -0 right now, but again very curious on your prior experience.

In the meantime, more reports and getting your hours up would help.

Thanks for applying!

Don't specifically remember all of the servers I've been a part of over the years, but I do remember being staff on CPG and Lost Legion before both servers shut down. My jobs on both were generally handling reports, so I'm familiar with operating shot and damage logs and the report system. The Awarn3 and GBan is new to me, though. We used SourceBans back in my day. It has been a bit since I've moderated a TTT server specifically.

I should also specify in regards to ban reports, I never seem to be in the right place at the right time to make them. However, I do have both recording and screencapturing set up on my computer for it.
He/Him/His
As active as you are/have been I really would like to see closer to 200 hours, 100 is the bare minimum. If you get denied I would be more than happy to +1 an application after another month.

for now -1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1. As this is a trusted position, this is where you learn to handle reports, there's no real prep for that before staffing. Time is fine, you meet the requirements, and again, trusted position, entry level, minimum requirement and good character (of which you have) are all that are really needed. A little bit more forum activity would be nice but that's not a requirement and the few ban requests you do have up are solid.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I feel like the ban requests need to happen more. You will be doing a lot of them as trusted. I can't really comment on play time as I'm not the most active right now. Plus 0 though good luck
Jedasis would make a good addition to the staffing team. Ban Requests are something we can teach and you can learn to do in your first week and they will become second nature. I believe you can step up, and do the position well. He is active and meets all the criteria for trusted. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]