Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
Hey everyone!

It's been a while. This isn't really an introduction as much as it is a hello again to all the wonderful people of Dinkleberg's TTT that I've known since like 2017.

I'm Corbyn, a college dude from Louisiana, and I started playing Dink's I think in 2017? I got off for a while not because of any social things, I actually quite miss the people that used to be on (Pizza Jaden comes to mind) but I just got busy and I guess the game itself kind of fell off to me. That being said, I am back and saying hello to old friends and new faces! I figured I should make some kind of formal hello again to everyone since I've talked to a few people about my absence and return. Anyway, glad to see you guys again!

:D
[Image: 1uNafV0.png]
your a cool dude, welcome to the forums man!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
you've been pretty chill to play with tonight! good meeting you bro
(11-18-2020, 12:34 AM)SNAK THE RIPPER Wrote: your a cool dude, welcome to the forums man!
thanks snak! glad i've returned in time to know you!

(11-18-2020, 12:51 AM)icey ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: you've been pretty chill to play with tonight! good meeting you bro
thanks icey :D  glad to see you here!
Heya Comrade, welcome back!
Been seeing you quite a bit in ttt recently.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
this man is hacker please ban
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-18-2020, 12:51 AM)icey ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: you've been pretty chill to play with tonight! good meeting you bro

you've been pretty chill to play with tonight? 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Welcome back, pls stop killing me with the winchester.
glad to see you taking a break from the my little pony rp server to interact with the forums quantum! 
 (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(11-18-2020, 09:18 AM)Jammin Wrote: Heya Comrade, welcome back!
Been seeing you quite a bit in ttt recently.
thanks jammin, i may or may not be neglecting school to play ttt :)

(11-18-2020, 11:54 AM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: this man is  hacker please ban
fear me

(11-18-2020, 01:49 PM)Raven Wrote: Welcome back, pls stop killing me with the winchester.
never (:<