Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
billybob wants tested...jk...unless... o__O
Ingame Name: Kapitan Billybob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536 

Time Played: 358 Hrs

When First Joined: July 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Same as before, morings, mid-afternoons and nights, EST timezone

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can teleport the unfortunate souls who meet the fate of being stuck and a variety of new commands. And also move AFK's. As mentioned in my previous trusted application I think overall I bring a rather lighthearted atmosphere to the server and I often keep a level head in dealing with situations, which I think is a big plus, especially when you rise in the ranks of staff. I could also help now shadow newer staff members joining the team. And, as previously mentioned, I bring a history of staff management experience.  

Why you want to help the community: I recognize that people play this game to get away from all of the BS that goes on in life sometimes, therefore being able to positively contribute to that is something I value a lot. I also think I can help take the workload off of other staff. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12819

How did you find us?: Randomly scrolling through

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: people call me stinky dumbo when i can't tp them, please stop this crisis : ( But, in all seriousness I think I am ready for this promotion as I also addressed the concerns raised in my trusted application. While I still don't have a ton of ban requests, I now usually pass off my evidence to other people hoping to apply for staff in the future to help them out. As always, any feedback is appreciated o__O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
You have been active in game which is good, I seen you handle micspammers fairly well too, honestly I think you would do fine as test mod since I haven’t seen any problems so 1+ from me.
+1, Billybob was good as I trusted and I believe he can be a good TMod as well.
He/Him/His
-1 BillyBob is a useless trusted who does nothing but try to kick derp from the server and abuse the gag command.

BillyBob is a good Trusted who is an enjoyable presence on the server.
Some things i've noticed over my tenure with him:
-Handles reports in a timely and accurate fashion
-Not afraid to slay friends & staff
-Enjoyable presence on the server & leads by example in keeping the server enjoyable
-Good at handling micspam/other issues when they are an issue, e.g. links in chat & annoying voicechangers

My concern previously was your ban requests. As T-mod, you'll need the proper evidence to ensure you can backup your day-long bans. However, you've had at least 4 that I can see since then. I think the only situation that I haven't witnessed you handle is an aimbotter/hacker via ss/video evidnece, but i probably just didn't see it. Im confident you can handle the power to bring and karma-ban.

My only current concern is play-time, as you have only been part of staff for just over 5 weeks (and with your rank in-server for 4 weeks). I'm wondering if you have had enough experience to proceed to the next stage.
While I think this is of some concern, I feel the transition from T-Mod to Mod should take time into a stronger consideration than from Trusted to T-Mod. Overall I think this is a proper transition.

As I said for dan, if coronavirus can get tested, then so can you.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1

Mature, and handles the shit well. Active and a great trusted. I don't think I've heard any ever complain about him. As seen from the staff above, he also does a good job keeping the server stable and running smooth.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Alright Billybob! Imma give you a +1 on this. I've been on server with you a few times, and every time you're quick to deal with trolls and handle reports. I think this is a good next step! Good luck.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
bump
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 billybob is responsible and always handling reports quickly
+1 I've known Billybob from when i started to play on this server. with this said im saying this completely unbiased. His past experience and his ability to defuse situations verbally is definitely an asset to the staff team.
Hello! Based on committee discussion and votes we are going to deny this application for now. We feel as though you are doing a great job as staff so far but we would like to see additional time in the trusted position before a promotion as there have been noted mistakes that can be fixed with additional experience. You may reapply in one month and we look forward to seeing you then!
[Image: b_560x95.png]