Kizzy's Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Kizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: Teaming

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been coming to this server almost daily, so much so I already reached the rank regular. I understand the rules through and through, not to say I don't tend to bend them for my amusement but not enough to cause harm to anyone else. I understand teaming is bannable offense. I also understand what I did was wrong but any punishments that do come my way such as slays I have always taken without complaint unless it wasn't justified enough.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13114

Other: I rather put this here to separate it from my reasoning. I get that teaming is a bannable offense. Now the matter of that is that no one is really effected from what happened. Him pointing out that I gave someone a t weapon when that t weapon didn't cause anyone harm shouldn't be overlooked. Not only that I do not want to throw strawberry under the bus about her killing Inksee but that's something I had no control over but I wish for her not to be part of this. I do want to point out its not fair he only put her on there when you can visibly hear me calling a kos on Inksee as well and another member of the server attempting to kill him too. 
Ok so apparently you given someone a t weapon while they were a detective. Then a player shoots you and the detective kills you. Hence where the teaming part comes in I believe. Now I had no major problems with you as a player, however you should of known this would happen. So let me ask you a question, if unbanned will you do the same thing again?
(11-23-2020, 06:06 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Ok so apparently you given someone a t weapon while they were a detective. Then a player shoots you and the detective kills you. Hence where the teaming part comes in I believe. Now I had no major problems with you as a player, however you should of known this would happen. So let me ask you a question, if unbanned will you do the same thing again?
Nope I will not. If I haven't done something this severe up until this point. I'm not going to do it again. I just enjoy having fun!
Well... I guess I can 1+ on a reduction at the very least, however please don’t do anything like this again.
+1 on a reduction to a week. You were teaming by giving the detective a t weapon. However, your detective buddy killing another player because they KOSed you is not necessarily your fault. Therefore, maybe just serve half the punishment for your side of the offense.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(11-23-2020, 07:18 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: +1 on a reduction to a week. You were teaming by giving the detective a t weapon. However, your detective buddy killing another player because they KOSed you is not necessarily your fault. Therefore, maybe just serve half the punishment for your side of the offense.
This is why Kiwi's are good fruit
+1 on unban

Kizzy is incredibly based, and fun to play with. 2 weeks seems like overkill given the context of the situation. A few days? For sure, rules were broken and punishment is needed. 2 weeks? Not sure.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(11-23-2020, 07:48 PM)Jax Wrote: +1 on unban

Kizzy is incredibly based, and fun to play with. 2 weeks seems like overkill given the context of the situation. A few days? For sure, rules were broken and punishment is needed. 2 weeks? Not sure.
Haha... wanna go on a date? Unless?
Looking over everything that happened, it appears that Kizzy's role was more of the guy who supplied the murder weapon than the guy who used it.
More importantly, I don't think there was any malice here in the teaming. It was more of a joke/troll, perhaps with a friend.
While the appropriate punishment per the current staff guidelines of 2 weeks was given, I feel that given Kizzy's appeal above an unban is warranted.
By the time this processes, it'll likely be close to halfway served anyway, so I think the unban given the time for committee to vote here is appropriate.
You weren't innocent in this by any means, and frankly you should know better. I feel a 1-week time period, half of our current guideliens for teaming, is appropriate.

Additinally, besides a 1-day ban for RDM & Leave, you have a clean record so far as I can see. I don't recall you being a particular issue to me/staff when playing with you. This can be forgiven.

+1 unban/reduction to 7 days from date/time of ban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks