Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of the game
(11-24-2020, 11:08 AM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 10:02 AM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-

Anything that is crate-only. Like the VAL.

Edit: either give them manually, or give everyone the purple crate-onlys and only bother with the oranges.
I for one would be happy to help with this process in any way I can. I feel like admins have to do the manual adding of items itself, but independent staff can probably help verify players requesting to get their stuff transferred.

No idea if any of this is logistically possible. I'm not familiar with streamside api's
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
There are probably around 12,000+ unique inventories that Nicol and I would have to look at and give those items back.
I honestly wouldn't mind an inventory wipe, gives me a goal to push for, not to mention itd refresh the economy and we'd see players making trades again.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If a transfer to a new system did happen, I feel like there should be some way to compensate for the lost of items lost in the transfer for inventories.
i say we all just suck it up and let our old virtual items go for the greater good!
(11-24-2020, 02:29 PM)aeth0r Wrote: i say we all just suck it up and let our old virtual items go for the greater good!
I mean we may have to if the pointshop ever stops working completely, but that time has not come yet it seems.
(11-23-2020, 11:09 PM)Jax Wrote: Do you have a system that could replace the current system?

This. We would actually need a system to transfer over to as well. There aren't a whole lot of alternatives available. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-24-2020, 01:53 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: If a transfer to a new system did happen, I feel like there should be some way to compensate for the lost of items lost in the transfer for inventories.
I think people losing all their items wouldn't be that important anymore, if anyone paid for an item with real money they could contact an admin (From what I think there aren't that many people that have paid for items with real money if I'm wrong then F). As for the other players that have only paid with normal points maybe after the change the admins can give a big amount of money for a short period of time to donors and regulars... (Basically anyone that has played for a long time since there are some people that have asked to be masters and they have been playing for a long time now). Hell, they can even make giveaways of special items like the rainbow text hat, or the Majora's ass or just to get premium points. At this point, I just want to see some change in the cosmetic section of the server and it wouldn't be possible to see more changes if we have this ugly and broken pointshop.