Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread
Hello everyone! It's about that time where I start looking into updating the current map rotation. This update will likely occur in the beginning of the 2021 year, but I am beginning to look into it now. 

For reference, here is the current rotation: Map Rotation Here

In this thread I am looking for the following suggestions:
1. Maps to remove from current rotation

2. Maps to add (Here is a quick link to the main map suggestions thread)

Feel free to discuss and suggest changes to our current rotation. 70 maps will likely be a good number to stay on. 

Confirmed Changes:

1. Replacing dimmsdale v1 with dimmsdale v2
  2. Removal of ttt_abyss
  3. Removal of ttt_cloverfield
  4. Removal of ttt_vessel
  5. Removal of ttt_rookgard
[Image: b_560x95.png]
remove b5, abyss, 67thway, avalanched, lost land, projectsuburb, pwp, rooftops, space station, terrortrain, vessel, replace current whitehouse with old one bc old one is better
Replace 67thway with another version of the map if you still want to have that map kind of. The teleported exploit can really be annoying and people can’t always see who does it so basically people don’t always get punished for it. I also agree with removing vessel. Everytime we are on that map someone spams the horn almost everyone round.
Remove parkhouse(this map is horribly optimized), vessel (to big), clover field.

Add Minecraft city and dimmsdale v2!!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Remove Abyss, Chaser, Country Train, Dog, Floodlights, Hotline Miami, Gamer park, Lost land, Office, Rookgaard, and Star Wars.

Replace White House with an older version.

Can't think of any maps to add at the moment. Will edit if I think of any.
He/Him/His
(11-24-2020, 07:33 PM)Jedasis Wrote: Remove Abyss, Chaser, Country Train, Dog, Floodlights, Hotline Miami, Gamer park, Lost land, Office, Rookgaard, and Star Wars.

Replace White House with an older version.

Can't think of any maps to add at the moment. Will edit if I think of any.
WHAT??? Noooooo you’re crazyyy..

I can agree with office but all of those maps are still relevant (except lost land, only nicol likes that map) and are optimized.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Rookgard I can kinda agree with also. I honestly find that map boring but that’s just my opinion. I don’t really like the invisible walls around certain parts of the map when there is literally ammo on the other side of the invisible wall.
REMOVE:
ttt_abyss (too dark and boring only gets picked when the server doesnt have many ppl on it so it takes forever to get through)
ttt_lost_land (so many things wrong with this map no offense)
ttt_metropolis (too big and plain)

ADD:
community pool (classic and essential)
teen room (classic)
erverton (derp)
best buy (pretty sure it was on this server years ago) 
abandoned mall
minecraft city

consider replacing an older/better optimised version of: waterworld, and rooftops
bring back nippers maps you stingy cunts
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-24-2020, 08:08 PM)Paimon Wrote: bring back nippers maps you stingy cunts
I mean nipperhouse is getting added for Christmas I think, or are you referring to the colorful/trippy maps. I honestly like some of those maps but they may be too bright and colorful for some people if that makes any sense. It may not hurt to have at least one of those maps on the server, just depends how the map is I guess.