Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chimp Playermodel
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=549120288

Please can this get added I'm sure many would wear monkey suit yes, Uriel's back me up here                
That looks like it may be smaller than a normal CSS playermodel. That means it would give anyone who wore it an advantage
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Fatten up the chimp
(11-23-2020, 02:14 AM)Nicol Wrote: That looks like it may be smaller than a normal CSS playermodel. That means it would give anyone who wore it an advantage

I have heard that the ghostface player model that I use has an abnormal head hitbox. I don't think it would really be an issue, considering all the hats and accessories that are used as well. besides, when did TTT become a competitive esports title? are there high level players exploring the optimal player model to use? I don't think this would be an issue.
+1 not an issue, tried on zubobas server a while ago, hitboxes seems ok
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
yemen, oman, noman
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
return to monke
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Give the ape gang their monkey skin, cowards
He/Him/His
I took a look at the hitboxes of the model and took some screenshots of them:

The only issue I've seen with the hitboxes so far might be the ears and mouth that are outside of the head hitbox, the hand hitboxes don't fit the entirety of the model's hands/fingers, and there are two parts of the feet that are outside of the toe hitboxes. I'm not sure if they could be adjusted/modified but if someone can, they're more than welcome to.
Also, as for the issue of the model's scale, I took a screenshot of it standing beside the metrocop/police model from Half-Life 2 and this is what I found:

For whatever reason the hands were elongated when I used the 'Stand Pose' tool but other than that, it's about the same size as a regular HL2 character.
Do they even check hit boxes before adding stuff to the server or even adjust the hit boxes? I looked at a couple last night and there's 1 skin where the body hit box completely over rides the head hit box cutting it in half.