Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving Part 2
What is something you are thankful for this year? For me personally it was being able to get help with personal issues with people I trust.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Dinks related: having the opportunity to be admin for sure.
Real life: getting a good job to pay for school, and making good memories despite the overall horrible year that is 2020.
why is it saying this website isn't secure, someone help

I'm thankful for MiniMe2001, great guy
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I'm thankful to not be alone this time of year, to have people around to keep me company and give me some semblance of happiness in this otherwise downhill year.
This year has been really rough, I lost a lot of things in my life but I have come to appreciate the things that I still have left. I am thankful for having a great family that will always be there to support me and talk to me no matter what, and I am thankful for Dinkleberg's TTT server and how I've been able to get away from all my problems for at least a couple of hours all thanks to the people that play there.
Im thankful for my girlfriend, who without her, I wouldnt be here today.
I'm thankful for my friends, both in real life and online. A lot has gone down in my life over the course of this year, and I don't think I would have made it without them. I couldn't be more appreciative.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Like most of us, this year has been very tough for me for so many different reasons.

But I'm thankful to be back home with my family for the Holidays, to have my family members in good health, and to be able to spend time and have fun with people I've met here in the community.