Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliteration Potential?
Ingame Name: GOOF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226942604

Time Played: 22642 Minutes,377 Hours, 15 Days, 2 1/7 Weeks (Under the name GOOF)

When First Joined: November 15th 2018 (Under the name GOOF)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm available almost all the time on weekends and available after 4:00 PM on Weekdays and Im in the Central Standard time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help when things get especially hectic late at night when everyone appears to have taken a superdrug that makes them toxic, mass RDMers and hackers

Why you want to help the community: I've been here a long time and I've seen that a lot of times staff can get overwhelmed and I care a lot about this community and I don't wanna see it destroyed like some other servers Ive been on

Have you been previously banned? : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=GOOF  Yep :/

Have you previously applied for staff? : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=GOOF  (TL;DR I was not ready at all)

How did you find us?: after I started to realize that a certain server that starts with M was horrible I started to look for a new TTT server and I found y'all

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? : Yupskies
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
Hiya Goof, I'm gonna throw this in here simply because I still feel as though you aren't ready for staff. You're active on the server but I really don't ever see you actively try to better your position in the server. You're somewhat immature, especially on your alt account, where you have "somewhat" flooded the chat in German. You even asked if it was cool to have sex with children. While I know you are a minor, that's still not cool. I can give you props though for stopping/chilling out after a staff member asked you, however, the whole situation should have not happened, especially considering you're applying for staff.
All of this isn't to say I don't think you could be a great staff member, I just don't think you're ready. Not yet anyway.
+0 I have really mixed feelings about this, surely I do not have a lot of evidence however, I believe that you're a rather relaxed individual but you do not contribute to the server as much. I believe you possibly need some more forum time as well, best of hopes pal.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
BUMP

I'm neutral i don't really have an opinion here GL Goof
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+0 because while i've never had any issues with you, you have plenty of time on the server to know the rules, i haven't really seen you stand out on the server, like helping out people that join the server or clarify rules of the sort, either that or im high as fuck. then theres that instance of you going onto an alt business. i'd recommend some more time for us to see if you actually would make it as staff.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply on 2/15/2020. You need more time to fix a few things. There were a few recent incidents of trolling, some were noted in this thread. We need to see that those kinds of behaviors won't be shown as staff. Again, as I said before you have to be an example of how someone should act on the server. You also would want to make yourself stand out more among other applicants. Get more involved in forums and discord. There are a lot of suggestions and other TTT related threads rn that input would be appreciated on.