Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread
Ironically I already have this map planned, not enough spawns. Comes with 32, will be fixed eventually. Thanks for the suggestion
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(01-23-2021, 05:45 PM)§dLt. Star Wrote: Ironically I already have this map planned, not enough spawns. Comes with 32, will be fixed eventually. Thanks for the suggestion
 bro i can do it if your hands are full just tell me what the fuck is up
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
We had Amaya a long time ago, awesome map, love it a lot. Would be cool if it was added back
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-23-2021, 07:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: We had Amaya a long time ago, awesome map, love it a lot. Would be cool if it was added back

I always thought it was an okay map at best.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
On the map Marketwars the knife should not be made avalible do to its tiny hit box and ablity to hide in the map making it invisible.
(02-05-2021, 11:37 AM)freakydog72 Wrote: On the map Marketwars the knife should not be made avalible do to its tiny hit box and ablity to hide in the map making it invisible.
The knife prop on Market Battle is illegal, I'm just not sure if it can be removed entirely. To see a list of illegal spots AND props, type !spots when you are in the PH server.
I have been thinking about this for a while and I think maybe giving staff a command that clears decals serverside. I think there is a command to clear it client but I don't remember. Been too long.

by decals I mean:
  • Blood stains
  • Explosion marks
  • Bullet holes/Holes created by knife or crowbar
  • etc, etc.
                            (in case someone doesn't understand what decals are)

I'm not sure if any of the staff ranks have this kind of command because I only know the commands up to Moderator. But I think this would help remove naughty drawings and potentially any naughty sprays that happen to work from time to time (especially for those people who like to server hop from a server with working sprays to Dink's). Or even just remove the pools of blood a group of players make by stabbing each other with knives. 
Tho this was one of many things I was unsure was possible for the newer versions of PH and ULX but its worth suggesting.
not sure if this is the right place for this but maybe looking at changing the rules for donors, trusted, mods and admins to mute players that call out hackers/ghosters for a set time to give staff the chance to record them without people calling them out as they tend to stop the hacking and start acting normal.
gaming is a way of life