Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try this again
I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to leave a comment on my staff application, I will continue to work on the things brought up for me to work on.
Jupiter, thank you for submitting a staff application. Your activity on the server, discord, and forums has also been noted and appreciated. At this time, we are denying your staff application until you get a firmer grasp on how things work on the server. Get your ban request evidence to support your evidence easier and work on understanding with what you are doing in the server. For example, gagging someone for chat spam is not going to work. There have been occasions where you accidentally let more than one issue slide before acting, please work on fixing that to avoid such situations from possibly getting out of hand in the future.

Get more comfortable with what you are doing and be attentive with what is taking place on the server so that you can act on it. The earliest you can reapply is 2-25-20
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army