Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sammy's Staff Application
Ingame Name: Sammy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227386294

Time Played: 256h

When First Joined: February 15, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available Monday-Friday 4pm-8pm Saturday 11am-10pm and Sunday 11am-8pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: While the decision is completely up to you; I feel that I would be able to bring togetherness within the game and create a fun atmosphere for the users as well as being a source of information for the new users.

Why do you want to help the community?: I am a very motivated person and I love to help others. Since being on the server I have become very familiar with the rules within and out of game. I listen to the questions that they have and do my best to help them to the best of my ability.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was browsing through servers when I first started to get into the game and I came upon this server. I have had my share of flop servers, but when I entered Dinklebergs I fell in love with the atmosphere and the people within the community.

Other: Although I am not staff at the moment I do try to do my best when staff is not on to keep the peace between users. I let them know what certain commands do, what props are illegal and how to find out which spots are illegal as well. I like to think I have build a good roper with the community in game.
Ok I haven't made a final decision so I'm going to stay 0 because I haven't played with you much, but when I get on server every morning you always love to keep the server in a peaceful zone, always love it when you help it makes things so much easier and I just want to wish you a good luck and hope you get the position ^^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(12-26-2019, 10:11 PM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote: Ok I haven't made a final decision so I'm going to stay 0 because I haven't played with you much, but when I get on server every morning you always love to keep the server in a peaceful zone, always love it when you help it makes things so much easier and I just want to wish you a good luck and hope you get the position ^^

Thank you Kitty! Heart

You've been gone for quite some time and don't have a month consistent in the community. (Game tracker )

I also don't have any experience gaming with you (to my knowledge).

I suggest getting more time in community.
Unfortunately you don't have the consistent month that is required in the community for staff. I understand you have more time but being around for longer than a week in recent time gives you more recognition throughout the community. I think you're chill but you don't meet all the requirements to my knowledge.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hey sammy! thanks for applying!

I known you for awhile and have seen you around since last February, but you just recently came back. As your game tracker states, you've been on for this past week basically. I'm always looking for people who have been sticking around and will stick around for months to come. This is nothing to get discouraged about, if you had asked around, maybe we could've gave some pointers and helped out with any questions you might've had. If you did ask someone, its also better to ask more than just one staff. If you're a morning person/late night person I guess I haven't seen you around as much, but all I can really say is that I hope to see you around more.

Bring up your activity a little. It's good to see regulars and donors who stick around for awhile interested in joining the team. For now, its going to be a (-1) for me considering you have just picked the game up again. Please make sure to include any other names in case we are wrong about the time thing.
I'm going with -1 as well for time but don't let it get you down. I think you have potential. I remember you from before and never had an issue, and I've seen you on recently and I can tell you want to help. Keep at the good work, build up your time, adjust to the new rule set cause it has changed while you were gone and I think you will be able to make it.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hey Sammy

I think you'd do well as trusted. From what I've seen on server you know the rules well enough and you'll learn with time how we handle things on the server as staff. You seem to keep calm and get on with everyone. However, like others have pointed out it would be good to see you around within the community for a bit longer before becoming staff. I'll keep it as a 0 for now but will definitely be happy to give you a +1 when you've had some more time with us consistently.

Good luck and see you on the server <3

https://gyazo.com/eb709dcca5e5ef01bee135c85d603f31

Your game tracker ^
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Sammy, I played with you a while back and I know you would think that it will be time to be part of the staff crew, however I would like to say, the time is not now, but it will come soon since things do change from last you had played on the server by rules being updated as well as spots and props that are illegal to use or hide as. I would like to stay a neutral 0 cause you do have the qualification of a staff member, but it will be a -1 for now.

"Don't give up, a failure is not to overbear, it is to understand what went wrong and how to fix it from a third-view perspective rather than viewing from opposite ends of the situation."
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I let this sit open so you could gather some information on how to improve. You don't meet the month of activity in the community so this one is unfortunately denied.

Keep up the good work and take the advice others have given you. From the short periods of time that I've played with you personally you are pretty helpful when you try. Study up on the rules more so you know them even better and observe how the staff handle things so you can better grasp it even more. Hope to see you in a month!

You can apply on 1/31/20.